Get ready to get raped even worse at the Pumps!

• Sponsors (?)

meh, oh well... stupid enviromentalists are screwing us... more AK and Mexican off shorres could be near completion right now...

Fill up every day, its the only way... guaranteed to go up not down.

Oh joy.

This BS should have gone down a long time ago. I remember when it went back to 1.93 for like 2 days, and then the ***** shot up again and has never went back down. So why the hell was it able to go down slowly, heat a peak low spot, and then had to shoot back up??? There werent any hurricanes, no natural disasters, its not like we lost any more oil referies or anything in that period of time.

STRAIGHT BULL S**T. And the head honcho's at the oil companys sure are enjoying a nice fat stack in their wallet right about now from all their record profit increases since Katrina.

Katrina was an excuse to jack prices up, and keep them there.

i was just reading about this....sucks! Futures Traders will hike the oil prices and we will pay at the pump. I saw a few articles saying this could spike the price of oil to $90 a barrell.

Government need to take emergency control over the big companys and fire the big shots...then drop the price to $35 a barrel due to the millions saved in salary and bonuses LOL. AND KEEP IT THERE F O R E V E R.

hotmustang331 said:
Government need to take emergency control over the big companys and fire the big shots...then drop the price to $35 a barrel due to the millions saved in salary and bonuses LOL. AND KEEP IT THERE F O R E V E R.

Not that I like high gas prices, but the government should NOT be able to take over a company no matter what they make or how much it costs.

The fact of the matter is that nearly all the rest of the world has higher gas prices than we do ($6 or so a gallon) and thus more fuel efficient vehicles. Until we are willing to give up our big V8 muscle cars, SUVs, and pickups imo we have nothing to complain about.

hotmustang331 said:
even if that happened the oil co's would still make lots of money as it cost less then $20 to bring to market a barrell of oil. @ $15 currently

Kraw said:
I read that the spike would only be maybe 5 cents

:bs: That's what they "SAY". I bet we see $4+ a gallon for 87 before the end of the year.

Especially if things keep getting worse between Israel and Lebanon. FU@KED up thing about that is, neither one of the have any oil! :shrug: :nonono:

It's all about "comfort level" and what the oil tycoons "want" the price to be over time.

The oil companies will slowly jack prices up until people complain.. Past the "target" price they want. Then they will make a huge spike so that it's in the newspapers, etc..

After that they drop the price down to a lower level, but still higher than what it was. Then they slowly creep it up to their target and make it hover around that price.

Public opinion goes like so..
0) Sweet, $1.73...
1) Wow, gas it getting expensive.. $2.00/gal
2) Ok, this is getting even more expensive.. This sucks.. $2.75/gal
3) Holy ****, on the news gas hit $3.00/gal!! the gov't has to do something..
4) WTFBBQ!! $3.10/gal!!!!
5) Wow, cool gas is "only" $2.75/gal this is sweet..
6) Yeah, gas may be $2.95/gal, but at least it isn't $3.10 anymore!!

So, now the "base price" is around $2.95 for our area.. That's where they start at for the next hike..

Sad really.. $2.95 is the old $1.73..

Thanks!!
Riley