Getting my motorcycle endorsement soon what bike??

a rebuilt title on a bike doesnt mean much...it could have been laid down and been nothing but fairing damage and be totaled....but on resale dont pay a premium....for a first bike I would stay away from it personally because you wont have the knowledge on what to really look for. You could be riding with a bent rim, or twisted frame and you might not even be able to tell if you have not rode. Sv650's are great bikes and they are cheap....look aroudn some more man you should easily be able to find one for under $3k not wrecked....I sold my 00 F4 for $3k about a month ago and it was nearly perfect condition.

• Sponsors (?)

This always cracks me up, people that dont ride but give here say....If you out grow a 600 its normally because you want a track bike or you just want to be able to say you have a liter bike. On the street your not going to out grow a 600, unless its an older bike, the newer ones have alot of power and are alot lighter.

Actually one of at least 8 riders I know has a track bike:rolleyes:. The other have stock or very mildly modded bikes. Seriously its like saying should I get the 6 cylinder Mustang or the 8:shrug:? Don't say it isn't either. Either way OP I hope you find what fits you best, and like always we want pics:D

After you've learned to ride on the smaller bike get this....oh wait...these are only for old men like me....the crotch rockets are for the young generation....ok when you get old get this.....

dadspics096.jpg

I would get that :) That thing looks awesome, and the green is pretty sweet if you ask me.