Got a Predetor tuner today...

PoopDawg

Autozone Junkie
Founding Member
Jun 21, 2002
Orlando, FL
And even with the 87 oct performance tune... Man what a difference. Very nice and no throttle lag. I bought a C&L racer from a guy on here and it should be here sometime this week, and I'll be getting the 4.10s installed probably next weekend. Should be pretty nice! :nice:

Nick

• Sponsors (?)

I'm buying the old Ford Racing 4.10s that end with A, not M so they don't why... So the gears are like 230 bucks. I'm only getting the basic kit, as my car only has 11K on it, and the bearings only have about 4K on them.

Nick

I can't believe the difference the CAI/tuner and gears make to our stock cars:jaw:
I can only imagine what it must be like to have F/I as well...maybe I will ask one of the guys for a ride along next time I attend a club meeting:D

Kool, I took Heavygt (Glenn) for a ride and pretty much sent him down the road of a power adder. We were out on my 20" wheels, not the drag radial, so we skated around a lot, but you should have seen the big ole grin on his face when we got back to my driveway.

If you were near me, I'd give you that ride for sure..

I've been thinking about getting a tuner, does it void the warranty? Or is it one of those "depends on the dealer" things? I've heard pretty much everyone that's gotten one say how awesome they are but they're not exactly cheap. They're worth the several hundred bucks?

Kool, I took Heavygt (Glenn) for a ride and pretty much sent him down the road of a power adder. We were out on my 20" wheels, not the drag radial, so we skated around a lot, but you should have seen the big ole grin on his face when we got back to my driveway.

If you were near me, I'd give you that ride for sure..

Im just over in Glendale heights, and ill gladly fill the tank for a Ride ! :D

I've been thinking about getting a tuner, does it void the warranty? Or is it one of those "depends on the dealer" things? I've heard pretty much everyone that's gotten one say how awesome they are but they're not exactly cheap. They're worth the several hundred bucks?

I got mine used for 250 bucks locally. I wouldn't buy it new ever. Too many people looking to get rid of them. :nice: I also got my C&L Racer for 150 bucks.