Greetings From Indiana!

Wolfstang

Jun 29, 2013
Indiana
Howdy. I have always been a Ford guy and have always loved the T-Top Fox bodies, and I recently was able to grab one. After much search and debate, I recently bought a 1988 GT T-Top with a Tremec 3550 5-speed already installed, and 89,867 original California rust-free miles.

Definitely needs some work still, but I am definitely glad I got it. Mostly small things, like the PO did a half-assed job with an electrical fan install, and has wires all over the place from ripping out the stereo and the courtesy/map light.

My list of plans include dropping in a 5.8L, swapping to a 4 disc 5 lug setup with new wheels, setting up the suspension, a ram air hood, replacing all the weatherstripping and the torn headliner, and a paint job. The power windows work fine, but the mirrors don't, so I will have to either repair or replace them.

This won't be happening overnight, but after a couple of decades of wanting to join the mustang community, I am pleased and proud to be able to say I am finally a Mustang owner!

3Ee3If3Nb5N95Kd5F7d4nc78ab74bc0391dd4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)