Helping MustangRay

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Since ray already has his car looking this bad he might as well turn it into a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Clone

chitty_m.jpg

XXMustangRayXX said:
um, it is for around here...and even how it sits it gets ALOT of attention, even from guys with old cars. Heck I even had a guy get his picture taken with it last time.

If thats how your town is then there is surely no HOPE for Hopewell, PA....
I bet I could lay a strip of rubber down the length of your towns longest street. Then we'll see whos car the woman want to sit in :owned:

96_SVT_VeNoM said:
If thats how your town is then there is surely no HOPE for Hopewell, PA....
I bet I could lay a strip of rubber down the length of your towns longest street. Then we'll see whos car the woman want to sit in :owned:

:lol: They'll still want to sit in ray's car because yours will smell like sh1t from tire smoke.

For the record, this thread is hilarious :rlaugh: Ray I'm gonna do you a favor... when you come out tomorrow, your car will be up on cinderblocks (your body kit may be missing too). Tell insurance you have no idea who could have done it.. then take the money, and buy your Saleens... then spend the rest on following up w/ the girls that sit in your car.

:( Poor Ray!
Definately the grill delete, ray, it looks awesome on our color (or any color, for that matter). Also, I'm not feeling those headlights you had a picture of, I'd say either the black projectors or the clear corners, I go back and forth between deciding if I want smoked stockers or the clear corners, but I'm leaning toward the clear corners. And get the wheels you like, but I think the FR's would look great.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.