Heres what the hitting sounds like!!!!!!!!!!

motor mounts

summit racing. I most everything from there. they came with the trans mount too. they were alot easier to install than I thought they would be for some reason. the trans mount was way harder than the engine mounts I thought. I think $150 for them.

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...=ENS-4-1124G&view=1&N=4294925130+4294861902+0

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...PTP-6-501-BL&view=1&N=4294925130+4294861902+0

The first link is for the motor mounts with the transmission mount. $154.
The second is for just the motor mounts. $89.

• Sponsors (?)

One thing i have learned man is sometimes when it rains it pours. Stuff that no one has ever experienced....happens. At this point u shouldnt and cant afford to just go off of what others have done or had happen to them. U have gotta figure it all out for yourself so u're positive its not that. Especially with something this easy.....

ok, maybe. but if it was something to do with clearance it would of done at the first start up, wouldn't have? not after driving a while. i can agree with the valves that were done came loose, but i really dont get yours, dont flame, i really dont know what im saying, i wanna see why you say that.

man that is what everyone is trying to tell you, it wouldn't neccessarrily (sp?) have to have done it on first start up..... there combos that are fine for thousands of miles until one day......problems

i would at least clay the pistons and see what kind of clearance you do have.... good to know if you ever have to shave the heads etc. anyhow..

jason

We can argue all day....my thing is this. Do u know whats goin on inside the motor? Do u have the slightest idea on whats wrong?(not a flame) No you dont. So you need to eliminate all possibilities by testing them...not by assuming its right or saying, it didnt do it then so it shouldnt be it now. We're not sayin to go out and spend $1,000 on a tool to test it, get some clay and turn it over. I mean these are things that can be done in order...u dont have to dive into the most involved test. Simple first...but if u go and dont find a solution...u need to keep goin down the list of simple/cheap stuff to do....

some what and turn it over????????? im like ready to go turn on my car and beat the chit out it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guero said:
think i chould get the tranny ones to?

If I did it over again I wouldn't buy the tranny mount. It didn't make that much a difference as the motor mounts. I installed them separately motor mounts first and then tranny mount a couple of months later. Just the motor mounts should do it.

Guero said:

If I did it over again I wouldn't buy the tranny mount. It didn't make that much a difference as the motor mounts. I installed them separately motor mounts first and then tranny mount a couple of months later. Just the motor mounts should do it.

Guero said: