Highschool kid ownage

But I can't posess a handgun in NC under the age of 21.. at all.. :rolleyes:

I had a torque wrench (one of the big ones) by my seat in the Cobra, but again... useless, since I wasn't in the car.

Yeah, same here in VA. Once I turn 21, my dad is giving his his glock G17 (not like I'm gonna use it around these parts though :lol: ). My brother in law is nuts about concealed pistols, he just bought a glock g26.

• Sponsors (?)

I would change the ignition in the car. If they have your keys, just getting replacements won't keep them from taking your car for a joy ride next time. :(

The PATS code is changed, so the key will no longer start the car... but it'll still open it. :nonono:

I don't think they have/had any intentions of taking the car. They tossed everything that had my home address on it (check/driver license etc) we changed the house locks anyway though, and I stored my Cobra in one of my friends shop for the next 2 weeks.

YEa FMJ was the sheet:D ...Whats wit all you glock guys... I love my 1911 and my USP Tactical...I'm awful with double action only at 50ft and farther. My bro has a SIG p226 with the police k trigger (light DA) in 9mm and I still cant shoot it as well as the .45ACP USP or .38super 1911. The only DA I would ever consider is a ParaOrdnance LDA from what I've tried so far.