How far would any of you guys drive for a Stangnetters 94-95 meet??

• Sponsors (?)

17yrOldStanger said:
how about the entire east coast stangnetters meet up in the middle, which would be around Richmond, VA. You damn Floridians have us all outnumbered. I say us 4 or 5 Virginians meet up at Richmond one day to show these guys!

That sounds better to me :D

I vote for the good ol' Valley of the Sun.
Gilbert, isn't it all farm stuff out there?
I'd go to San Diego though (already do)! Nice weather, nice sun, nice beaches (and there's rumors of excellent scenery on those beaches :) ). Not sure about tracks, but I'm sure they have some.

EDIT: Vegas would be another good meeting spot... :D

Anyone up for a day at the following tracks let me know: Lebanon Valley Dragway, ESTA Dragstrip, New York International Raceway Park, Beaver Springs Dragstrip, or Numidia Dragstrip. I'm looking for a good reason to take my car to the track.

wytstang said:
It's not that us Floridians are lazy :bs: :D . It's that we have perfect weather :cool: hence the name " THE SUN SHINE STATE " :spot:
Thats why it rains almost every damn day during summer :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

I'd go somewhere along the east coast about mid way up for a meet. AZ is just too far away. I like the idea of having it at the MM&FF place. Maybe we could get ahold of them and arrange a date for a meeting at their track and they can do an ariticle about it and EVERYONE can get their car in the magazine :banana: Might be a small picture of the cars, but hey... at least it will be in there :D

i kinda like the VA idea cuz its pretty smack in the middle of the east coast....id only go if a lot of guys would be there though....i agree it would be better if it was a whole Stangnet thing but again id only go if a BUNCH of 94-95 guys went cuz i really only hang out on these forums...

Anthony

If it was a whole Stangnet thing then if we could race, you wouldnt get many runs in, plus be there with abunch of people you dont know and fights may start between the 4.6 and 5.0 guys :lol:

1105 said:
If it was a whole Stangnet thing then if we could race, you wouldnt get many runs in, plus be there with abunch of people you dont know and fights may start between the 4.6 and 5.0 guys :lol:

hell, even the V6 guys might have some beef. As long as none of the SVT crew tries to come in and bully us, im cool. :rlaugh:

Virginia kicks ass! I say alllllllllllll of us Virginian stangnetters meet up at the Richmond motosports speedway (Fun Ford Weekend spot). Hell, lets meet up when the FFW comes here so I can meet everyone. It seems that the Florida crew is all friends and they meet up and have beers. Well, I wanna meet up and share a couple myself.

P.S.- Arizona is hott as hell!! Lets all go to the salt flats and top our cars out while we race!

greg94080 said:
I live in the SF bay area. The east coast is way to far for us west coast guys. I would entertain the idea of Newport beach socal though. I think there are more socal folks here than norcal anyway.
looks like the middle of the US gets to decided which meet up to go to...east side or the west side

i like the bowling green kentucky idea as well. I think that would be about an 8 hour drive for me, but would be worth it if we could get the track and facilities to ourselves pretty much. Or even if they arranged their hours to make it where we can get in more runs

jason

There is a reason Bowling Green works. Somewhere in between Louisville and Memphis is the population center of the country. If the word of a 94-95 meet got around to enough people, Bowling Green would probably be the closest to everyone.

My 94 isn't insured or liscenced right now, so don't count my vote. I'd probably drive up to 5-7 hours for a meet though.