i wanna dress up my engine badly!!

• Sponsors (?)

shallowreef said:
Yes, I really like that set up. I like all the chrome and how your wires are blue and everything it really looks sharp.

thanks!

I took a bunch of parts to a chroming shop and had them done. they did the plenum, tb, misc brackets...I also had them polish a bunch of parts that I didn't want chromed.

I took the alternator pulley, strut tower brace, and a set of bbk valve covers taken to another place to have them powder coated blue...got the chrome radiator hoses online and the blue plug wires are in the screamin' demon kit I bought....

Can you tell me what site you got some of your parts from. I will have to see if i can find anyone to do chrome work like that near me. I doubt it though.

That car is fn' awesome looking. I can't wait to start dressing up my engine like you guys.

here is mine
stang2-2006040.jpg

Attachments

• stang2-2006040.jpg
    stang2-2006040.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 59
I just creamed my pants. That says it all right there. How much did that set you back? I would like to go that road but i heard that there is a lot more that you need to do to your car when you add something like that to it. I kinda got scared off by that. Could you do me a favor and just by looking at my mods in my sig what else would i need to slap that on my 02 Auto GT?

shallowreef said:
I just creamed my pants. That says it all right there. How much did that set you back? I would like to go that road but i heard that there is a lot more that you need to do to your car when you add something like that to it. I kinda got scared off by that. Could you do me a favor and just by looking at my mods in my sig what else would i need to slap that on my 02 Auto GT?
you can go to www.kennebell.net and they have a pricing page,go with the 9lb intercooled and you won't need anything else. valve covers like $499.00, I have a forged block, but you wouldn't need that. canton radiator tank, $340.00, misc polished aluminum, $120.00, just come up with a plan and you hopefully you won't have to buy things twice. thanks for the compliments, and Dan I love your car, the engine looks awesome-it always reminds me of my 03 cobra (sold), same color :bang: :bang: