Im back in the game!

• Sponsors (?)

Those seats look RETARDED:jaw: :drool: along with the rest of that car:drool: That car IMHO is a far better example than the real deal.

cannot wait to see what the red one ends up looking like.

congrats on the website with your skill I am sure it will just be a great outlet :cheers:

the 01 looks great and i love that color i would switch my car too if i didn't have so much other things i wanted to do first great job and can't wait to see the other car i willbe contacting you about a little project

I'm interested in the tweecer as well. send me a pm with a price.

btw your car looks amazing. aren't you putting twins on the 01? isn't that why your selling your turbo kit off of it.

ha ha, you get around! Yea, Im actually looking to get rid of the turbo kit off my 01, to do something different..

Im still undecided what to do there..

Made progress today! We got the garage all cleaned out, car is back in it's spot and I'm making plans in detail of what to do with it.. Time to get the ball rolling!

Car's looking really good Mike.
I was looking at your photobucket, now...
did you keep all the saleen stickers off the car?
or did you end up puting them on it?

I love the car without them IMO...
I think the car looks dangerous.

a job well done.

Mustangless.. Yes, Yes, and Yes

Cadwell...Yes, I put all the Saleen decals/emblems/center caps, ect on.. In some of my photobucket pics the car was freshly painted and not buffed out, so I had not laid the decals on yet. People always assume at shows it is, and I correct them with.. Oh, no It's just a regular Mustang GT, that some how ended up looking this way!

Everytime I see a thread started by you I get a giddy feeling in my stomach hoping you post pics. It looks gorgeous, simply gorgeous. Can't wait to see how the 94 turns out. :hail2: