Im back in the game!

• Sponsors (?)

Those seats look RETARDED:jaw: :drool: along with the rest of that car:drool: That car IMHO is a far better example than the real deal.

cannot wait to see what the red one ends up looking like.

congrats on the website with your skill I am sure it will just be a great outlet :cheers:

I'm interested in the tweecer as well. send me a pm with a price.

btw your car looks amazing. aren't you putting twins on the 01? isn't that why your selling your turbo kit off of it.

Car's looking really good Mike.
I was looking at your photobucket, now...
did you keep all the saleen stickers off the car?
or did you end up puting them on it?

I love the car without them IMO...
I think the car looks dangerous.

a job well done.

Mustangless.. Yes, Yes, and Yes

Cadwell...Yes, I put all the Saleen decals/emblems/center caps, ect on.. In some of my photobucket pics the car was freshly painted and not buffed out, so I had not laid the decals on yet. People always assume at shows it is, and I correct them with.. Oh, no It's just a regular Mustang GT, that some how ended up looking this way!

Everytime I see a thread started by you I get a giddy feeling in my stomach hoping you post pics. It looks gorgeous, simply gorgeous. Can't wait to see how the 94 turns out. :hail2:

gcomfx.com said:
Welcome back! We missed you!
Look whos talking. Someone else that never stops in to say hi anymore haha. You get your car figured out yet?

94_302 said:
Everytime I see a thread started by you I get a giddy feeling in my pants hoping you post pics. It looks gorgeous, simply gorgeous. Can't wait to see how the 94 turns out. :hail2:

:lol: fixed