Im starting to think God doesnt want me to have brakes!

95BlueStallion

My assy trans to myself
15 Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
So most of you have already read about my stuggle with the cobra kit I was tryin to buy from Buyfordracing.com. Hopefully the third time is a charm... My latest dilema is from a company called Autoanything.com. I ordered some EBC yellowstuff brake pads to install with my cobra kit that is hopefully on its way. They shipped it to the wrong address, and long story short, Im getting it up the a** **** style with not a drop of vaseline... I even drove 45 minutes away to the address that Fedex confirmed they delivered to, only to be told by the a**hole living there that no package was ever delivered, especially with my name on it. Im going to start driving out to California to pick up my damn orders in person! Wouldnt you think that a company would try the slightest bit to help a customer, especially when that customer pointed out the shipping error the day the package was shipped? Thanks for reading, vent over. :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

Brakes... we don't need no stinking brakes. :D

Sorry to hear. I don't like dealing with Fed Ex where i live. I tried to pick up a package at the depot as I was leaving the next morning to fly to Atlanta on a business trip. The package had my new cell phone it. Kinda needed it for the trip. The only way they would let me do it, is if the place I bought the phone from made the request.

Luckily they were still open for another half hour. So it went smoothly... but what the hell. I was trying to save Fed Ex money. I had my drivers license with my current address on it. Should have been a simple thing to do.

Well as all turns out, if youre a big enough ******* you get your way. I finally lost my cool to the same chick after she promised me a 5th time her supervisor would call me back. I was sent to the operations manager who reviewed my order and all my previous conversations that were documented and immediately apologized and shipped out a new set of pads to my correct address. She even asked if it were ok to use my case as an example on how not handle customer claims in the future! Aparently you just have to find the right person in a company that is willing to work toward a solution and not skate around the problem. I just cant figure out why it took four days, and a trip to another town for them to get me to the right boss. All should be good now, thanks for the support folks!

****, ****,****. Lol, I just realized the post auto corrects cuss words, thats cool!

Well Nick

With a focus on your thread title :)

One might say ...........
he could be wanting you to place more faith in him
as opposed to .....

Better Brakes

Then again ... He also gave you a brain :D

Seems to me ... He would want you to have ... Both ;)

Hope it all works out for you my friend :nice:

Grady

A discount would have been nice, youre right. But I am happy just getting the brake pads I paid for and not the dry shaft up the corn hole... Therian, thanks for the suggestion, I will have to give them a try. I have been giving vendors outside of Jegs and Summit a chance with mixed results. I cant complain too much, my parts are on the way, but it has not been an easy road... Grady, as always, thanks for the wise words! A part of life is living and learning, such as I have done in the last couple weeks.