Import Enthusiast About To Buy A 2015!

I believe the smell is left over sealant burning off because it smells quite a bit like the Permatex grey thread sealant I was using last week. I guess it was noticeable because once the car was warmed up, I drove it semi-aggressively off the lot with 5 miles on the odometer. If I had decided to granny it, it probably wouldn't have been as noticeable since it would burn off in smaller amounts.

Some quick phone pics:

ML_GT_1_resized_zpslbbmsufx.jpg

ML_GT_2_resized_zpscqwknjf0.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm rocking a Airaid CAI. I just got done installing a 91 Bama tune. They are working on a 93 tune for me. Earlier today I got MMD V Series Strips installed.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Glad to hear that another import enthusiasts is coming to the dark side.

I just traded in my 2010 mazdaspeed3 fully moded car. It had everything done to a gtx 3071 under the hood.

I love the big V8. I will never go back.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

I went to the Darkside with 2015 GT and I love every moment of the Mustang. I used to own an Infinity G37 S and that does compare to awesome sound that exhaust makes on the Mustang V8 power all the way.

My car went from the dealer to the dyno... 65 miles on the clock when it was strapped down for the first time. 1100 hard miles on the car at this point and still going strong. I wouldn't worry about a break in at all if it were me
^^^ is my idol hahaha. I'm not sure if I'm just learning how to drive the car better or if its actually making more power but I bought mine with 28 miles on it. I'm sitting around 700 miles now and she feels more spirited fuel economy went up 2 points as well. I don't break it in. Drove it how a Mustang should be driven. Maybe the rings are getting a good seat finally?

^^^ is my idol hahaha. I'm not sure if I'm just learning how to drive the car better or if its actually making more power but I bought mine with 28 miles on it. I'm sitting around 700 miles now and she feels more spirited fuel economy went up 2 points as well. I don't break it in. Drove it how a Mustang should be driven. Maybe the rings are getting a good seat finally?

Yeah, both my '13 and '15 GT didn't start hitting 25mpg until after 800-1000 miles get put on it.

I feel the same, car seems to drive better everyday. I didn't really break-in the car either, drove it off the dealer lot, waited for it to fully warmup and went WOT [emoji4]

You get 25 mpg..... Hang on I need to call a few people to help lift my jaw off the ground.

Haha, yeah, 40 mile round trip to work accounts for 98% of my driving. mostly 55-60mph, and maybe 4-7 stop lights on average. I get on it, WOT, at least once a day going to work, and occasionally more.

This is the latest picture I have, probably 3000+ mile average. This is the lowest I've driven the fuel level down to, lol, reason I took the picture, 3 miles to empty!

0jjJIj7TYj6So9ec1-BgjkuPzUXTTm-fMnQIXAjIr63LddKwHi3fK2PhwpAyXCqOUYX0HLFCjlQwZDV7RdKZgSN-XX0oanjvbYqbC4_zrsnC0B5R_KXXHKT2Y_KqHpl4wN5rMFmcyTd_pLzLea2qZEqfloHS4ytALoRl7L0FzQaY_lXryq-1YUI7AL1xvsx2GVhxvIsCOF1b54kfbfQslRhj2g682qjKvBCOiUt6e49zraIVu5TTgK4p-PAm0M-SdZzmCx_UcLTQSJi3d5vPPAXW64GAzVtre1QUxn_pu1qfKB0kwkbSGr6r-VzKWJP8qfdql1E6BLx_zs55ludAUTTj2liysN6ZUC0j_3BTMpPf8Y5vbhXfjEB07ldI2fH18De6ugVol18t3qoqDYIPbnZMKMZAX3yVexI3m-Bt75t6rxqoA0SGemT-xLgCZ5zFqQUC0MA1tIHmQTQc1_rQ1RZjLQHxTGBNPzR9cBkgCmT4A0H7GvPhPtvsVIwbZ4OWzS0WtWl_5dFhYF5dKYa2iiU=w1040-h780-no