is there anyone inupstate NY area??

• Sponsors (?)

Yup, I've nothing but good things to say about them. I also got my complete lowering kit from them for a decent price.

And, if you need anything metal chromed, I found a shop up in Niagara Falls that does outstanding work.

How did I miss this post? :bang:

Well My name is Rob and im from Orchard Park, home of the Bills (ya they blow)
Im all for some drag racing this spring i got my new motor in and my car is making some power now. lets plan on something for spring! :nice:

I'm from Depew! Between Transit and Boarden, off Como. We should hook up sometime. By the way, have you seen this driving around?

attachment.php

That'd be mine.

I am back

Hey wassup Guys. This is stroker9517, got banned with that name, so I created a new name. For all that u are wondering we have moved into are new location on David Parkway. Last building on the right on David Parkway. What I am planning on doing in the spring/summer is have Mustang Crusie Nights at the shop, with food and stuff, and then let u guys walk though the building, and see if u like anything. More on that when it becomes closer. Now since we have the room, i am planning on stocking more Steeda, Ford Racing, and other Mustang Performance/styling parts. If u have any questions, please send me an email at [email protected].

Thanks,
Brett T Forgione
Northcoast Performance
www.nthcoast.com