It's official!! Chepie's going in for a new top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

my best friend lives in austin, and they got a pretty good ice storm there last night and the whole city is basically shut down cuz of it, but the they have a lot windy, hilly roads you would not want to have to drive on. and as far as us ONLY getting 8 inches of snow that is a lot around here, being as close to the equator as we are, well compared to you guys anyway, on the upside i bet you guys don't have to deal with 100-115 degree weather in the summer, very often either

Originally posted by bnickel
....................on the upside i bet you guys don't have to deal with 100-115 degree weather in the summer, very often either

Well maybe not 115 degrees, but we do get temps in the triple digits very often during the summer!!!:cool:

And, ya, I have to agree that when you are not used to certain weather, when you do get it, it can be nasty..........I lived in southern VA for 7 years and at the first sign of snow they shut down everything!!!:crazy:

Originally posted by MustSuzi
Did I hear gonads. I am back into the gutter again, anyone want to join in:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: the weather is fine, as I heard before shovels are optional. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee......... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

About time! temporarily you were voted ruler of the gutter, but since you dissappered chelle was elected instead.

RIght now we're all getting happy and golucky since the gutter is filled with strawberry daquiris for the occasion of mardi gras! (tops are optional this week)

Originally posted by MustSuzi
Did I hear gonads. I am back into the gutter again, anyone want to join in:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: the weather is fine, as I heard before shovels are optional. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee......... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I don't know about your weather, but we just got another 6" of @#$%^&* snow today...........:puke:

I thought we had settled on the dress code of black tie required / bathing suits optional.........though some of us are holding out to see Chelle in her "bunny" suit.
:jaw:

And I've got these two nice guard dawgs chained to either side of my Closet Door, their names are obo and woof and they just LOVE peanut gutter butter 'n' jelly sandwiches on gingerbread..!!!:D:nice:

Originally posted by 65stanger
I don't know about your weather, but we just got another 6" of @#$%^&* snow today...........:puke:

I thought we had settled on the dress code of black tie required / bathing suits optional.........though some of us are holding out to see Chelle in her "bunny" suit.

And I've got these two nice guard dawgs chained to either side of my Closet Door, their names are obo and woof and they just LOVE peanut gutter butter 'n' jelly sandwiches on gingerbread..!!!:D:nice:

WHANNNNNNNGGGGG!!!

:chair: StangDreamin' gets nailed by his wife, yet again! Doggonit, 'Chelle, will you puh-leeeze send this woman a nice 12" rainbow trout! The BBFCM got me in trouble again - I gotta stop checking into this page with Sue looking over my shoulder! It's a vicious cycle, 65stanger posts, my wife hits me.
Heeyyyyyy, waitaminute.......this sounds like some sort of nurse tag-team thing......:doh:

Okay, I'm tired of the whining about the weather....ya wanna talk screwy weather? I go to work in long-sleeves and a jacket. By 8:30 the jacket gets tossed in the truck; by 11:00, I'm breaking a sweat - where's my short-sleeve shirt? Drinving home in the dark, my sweat-soaked shirt starts to ice up and I'm trying to figure out where I left my jacket? And the winter visitors - they just won't leave!!! BBFCM, can I "borrow" your tagline for a while????

Still Dreamin'

Originally posted by StangDreamin'
WHANNNNNNNGGGGG!!!

:chair: StangDreamin' gets nailed by his wife, yet again! Doggonit, 'Chelle, will you puh-leeeze send this woman a nice 12" rainbow trout! The BBFCM got me in trouble again - I gotta stop checking into this page with Sue looking over my shoulder! It's a vicious cycle, 65stanger posts, my wife hits me.
Heeyyyyyy, waitaminute.......this sounds like some sort of nurse tag-team thing......:doh:

OH SURE!!! Blame it on the Closet Monster!!! Just because YOU have a thick skull and forgot the last time your wife whacked you upside your head!!! or did that whacking cause dain bramage???

And if it was a nurse tag-team thing we would be coming at you with foleys, NGTs, needles, enemas and other instruments of the modern day torturer..!!!:D

Ya you can borrow my "tag-line" if you like.....

And if it was a nurse tag-team thing we would be coming at you with foleys, NGTs, needles, enemas and other instruments of the modern day torturer..!!!:D

Ya you can borrow my "tag-line" if you like.....

NOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOO!!!!!!!! Not the FOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to spend the night in the hospital a few years back (OTJ injury - hadda keep the lawyers happy!); Sue put in my hep-lock, cause she knows I have this really bad thing about tensing up and trying to smack people that stab me with needles. It didn't hurt all THAT much (I only hyperventilated for an hour and cried for two hours. Did I mention I have this thing about needles?)

Wouldn't you know, I got up in the morning, had to lose about five gallons of old Dr. Pepper; bashed the back of my hand (hep-lock and all) into the @#$% bathroom doorknob. I knew it was coming out in about an hour; did it a little early MYSELF (right then and there) in a fit of pain. Doc grumbled at me; I asked if I could stab the back of HIS hand!:mad:

Still Dreamin'

It's 72 today and supposed to be mid 70's -80 the whole weekend here :D

I thought we had settled on the dress code of black tie required / bathing suits optional.......

What about Cummerbuns????

.......though some of us are holding out to see Chelle in her "bunny" suit.

:jaw: THUD! ....... As a result of the mental picture of chelle in tha bunny suit the peanut faints, falls off his keyboard hits and cracks his shell on the edge of the gutter..

Re: OT - Chepsk8's Top

Originally posted by chepsk8
Tried calling twice today, as it was supposed to be done. when I hear I'll post.

BTW, I did find this pic of Steelhorse's cousins.....

They're from the other side of the family!.......we dont claim them anymore

Hmmmmm..........suddenly I have the munchies!!!

Now that you mention it I do feel a little hungry......BBCFM please, pass the grub....

Status
Not open for further replies.