It's official!! Chepie's going in for a new top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

OT - I may go see the car tomorrow morning

Work is progressing on Chepie. If I get the call, I may stop in on my way to work tomorrow morning, and see how it is doing. If so, I'll post pics!

(Jeez! I hafta OT my own thread!!!!)

Originally posted by mfp4073
I keep dropping in here just to see how its possible to keep a thread about a new top going for 8-9 pages....you people are amazing!

IS THAT what this thread is about...??? :scratch:

and here I thought it was about some mustang babe running topless thru my closet and then skinny dipping in the gutter............:p

Yeah, and.......

Originally posted by 65stanger
Chepsk8, Chelle, Mustsuzi and Deanna.......???:scratch:

a-HEM. I'm not a legume, a canine, an FCM of any shape or color; nor am I a seasonal confectionary! I think that qualifies me as a "people". Therefore I believe I get to add myself to that list.

:lol: Besides, it looks as though Chepsk8 may need help in dealing with all those ladies!:nice: :nice: :nice: I willingly sacrifice myself to his cause. :p

OT: (How do you slip Off-Topic on an already off-topic thred?) Hey Chepie (Mr. SAAC official-dude); did you happen to catch my thread from the Midnight at the Oasis car show? Piccies of a 68.5 GT500KR f-back with factory air (advertised as 1 of 46). It's for sale, $70K. 'Course I had a bunch of pic's of the KR vert that lives here in Yuma - definitely NOT EVER for sale - inheritance from his Dad the orig. purchaser. And, before you ask, I didn't think to snap the fender tags. I saw the one on the f-back; and can probably make an app't to see the 'vert's tag (Guy's a surgeon, my wife's a Recovery Room nurse - he probably owes her one for something!).

;) (See,I come with bribes to weasel my way into the "people" group):D

Still Dreamin'

Re: Yeah, and.......

Originally posted by StangDreamin'
:lol: Besides, it looks as though Chepsk8 may need help in dealing with all those ladies!:nice: :nice: :nice: I willingly sacrifice myself to his cause. :p Still Dreamin'

Better be careful there Bubba, or wife might decide to throw away the fish and start thwapping you with the folding chair again......!!!:eek:

Re: Re: Yeah, and.......

Originally posted by 65stanger
Better be careful there Bubba, or wife might decide to throw away the fish and start thwapping you with the folding chair again......!!!:eek:

Ahhhh, but I've learned..... The Stangnet page is not open in the wife's presence.

:p Besides, remember you promised me that package from vicodanland :D

Still Dreamin'

Re: Re: Re: Yeah, and.......

Originally posted by StangDreamin'
Ahhhh, but I've learned..... The Stangnet page is not open in the wife's presence.
:p Besides, remember you promised me that package from vicodanland :D

Still Dreamin'

Oh....so she FINALLY beat some sense into you....!!!:nice:

And as for your package.....sorry, that flight got hijacked!!!:D :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.