Lamborghini Doors...

• Sponsors (?)

yeah but lambo doors on a mustang open out first and then up,not as far out but still go out first pure mustang performance makes the best kit,i was going to put them on mine once then my friend talked sense into me and he said it would look better if i just threw a brick through the windshield so now he has convinced me that lambo doors are dumb

i was told that if you added the wrong kit to the car, it would be like bending a piece of metal back and forth until it breaks. the door frame isnt designed to have the weight transferred to the locations the lambo doors would put it, and the metal would eventually break. i could be wrong, but in order to make everything work you need to reinforce your door frame. IMO, do what everyone is telling you and get forged internals, maybe you can break the
600rwhp mark:shrug:

_StangGT__ said:
The doors are ugly and a pain to get in and out, anyways, I'd save for internals if I was you instead of wasting cash on something like lambo doors.
It's not so much the appearance....getting in/out might be real nasty. I know people that regreted installing them & sold their car because of that. Think about it.