Lamborghini Doors...

• Sponsors (?)

dsg_gt2004 said:
i cant stand liars and those who pose to have something they dont...if he has it, awesome, but he is speaking of 510rwhp on stock internals..give me a break :notnice:

Once again whatever.. I dont have any need to lie. So possibly I was misinformed and I was going off what Kenne Bell was qoute me for my set up.

http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/ford/gt96-03_2v/gt96-04.htm

But I'm not lying about the car...
th_Engine.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_DriverSide.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

joe_mama71 said:
Once again whatever.. I dont have any need to lie. So possibly I was misinformed and I was going off what Kenne Bell was qoute me for my set up.

http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/ford/gt96-03_2v/gt96-04.htm

But I'm not lying about the car...
View attachment 506415
View attachment 506417
ok, well, you dont need to keep posting a link to kenne bell's site and another thing is...i said it is awesome if you actually make those numbers..REGARDLESS, the blower is cool, but i think you may be only making 400-410rwhp and about the same range for torque

Nice car Joe-mama.

Please don't ruin it with Lambo doors. :nonono:

I don't doubt that you're running your KB at 14psi...that looks like the 14#pulley on there. Did a shop do the install for you? Is that a KB tune or a custom tune?

I'd be surprised if your shop...and KenneBell...didn't warn you about the chances of smoking your internals running that kind of boost.

You might want to save your Lambo door budget...you are going to need it for the motor.

:cheers:

If you want the doors, get em. I didn't think I liked em on any cars either til I was lookin for a stang and some guy sent me an email about his vorteched faleen vert, which totally completely changed my mind. Looks killer to me and I was so close to buying it before my parents shut me down cuz it was too far away to get. I cry a little bit when I think about how I coulda been drivin this car around :nonono:
iwish4.jpg

iwish3.jpg

iwish.jpg

iwish2.jpg

I think its still for sale too, look at www.livernoismotorsports.com under customer rides. Seller was an awesome guy.

Attachments

• iwish4.jpg
    iwish4.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 48
  • iwish3.jpg
    iwish3.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 42
  • iwish.jpg
    iwish.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 40
  • iwish2.jpg
    iwish2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 37
When making a mod to a car with a guys name on it who you should respect in the automotive world, you have to ask yourself, would Steve Saleen put "Lambo" doors on his car? I mean, different strokes for different folks, but mustang guys have always been true to the MUSTANG and the blue oval. That may very well be an isult to Ford and Saleen. The import guys can TRY to make their cars look cool all they want, but not only Ford guys, but all lovers of Detroit steel are above that stuff and know their cars are cool from the factory. Just my opinion. You already have a hot car. Don't make it look like a fake.

joe_mama71 said:
I have a 2002 Saleen that I would like to put a Lamborghini Door kit on. What do you guys think about putting that on a Saleen? How hard is it? What is the best kit out there?

Thanks guys
I did not read any of the posts. My .02 is that you will HATE getting in and out of the Stang. My friend did those doors on his Honda. He lost interest in using the car and sold it 2 months later. Just my opinion. Use the $$$ for other mods. If you do install the doors..good luck & enjoy.

Zach9865 said:
When making a mod to a car with a guys name on it who you should respect in the automotive world, you have to ask yourself, would Steve Saleen put "Lambo" doors on his car? I mean, different strokes for different folks, but mustang guys have always been true to the MUSTANG and the blue oval. That may very well be an insult to Ford and Saleen. The import guys can TRY to make their cars look cool all they want, but not only Ford guys, but all lovers of Detroit steel are above that stuff and know their cars are cool from the factory. Just my opinion. You already have a hot car. Don't make it look like a fake.
+1...thats how i feel and i agree with the different strokes for different folks

Zach9865 said:
When making a mod to a car with a guys name on it who you should respect in the automotive world, you have to ask yourself, would Steve Saleen put "Lambo" doors on his car? I mean, different strokes for different folks, but mustang guys have always been true to the MUSTANG and the blue oval. That may very well be an isult to Ford and Saleen. The import guys can TRY to make their cars look cool all they want, but not only Ford guys, but all lovers of Detroit steel are above that stuff and know their cars are cool from the factory. Just my opinion. You already have a hot car. Don't make it look like a fake.

saleens7tt05_10.jpg

Yes

Attachments

• saleens7tt05_10.jpg
    saleens7tt05_10.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 29
you want different doors? forget lambo doors that's like commonplace nowadays. i've seen far too many in the past few years for it to get a wow factor.

go suicide doors..... and never look back! :)

Zach9865 said:

gtvertsoon said:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Attachments

• saleens7tt05_10.jpg
    saleens7tt05_10.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 38