Least Favorite "mods"

• Sponsors (?)

Do they look like.....

maxresdefault.jpg

:puke:
They don't look very good on that car, maybe it's the color or the wing or both.

My car is satin black with black rims, I will have to get a picture of them.

Reactions: 1 user
Euro tailights aka Traffic Lights, cutting holes into the GT bumper to install straight pipes, cone filters directly installed onto the mass air meter exposed to engine bay environment, under drive pullies, EGR coolant bypass on an EGR that is functioning, platinum spark plugs.. Just to name a few.

And out of all that redundancy......nobody said..

Loud assed dumped exhaust systems,...it's probably one of the single most recurring reasons we see " returning it back to".......... Threads.
If I can hear your junk over my own noisy crap,..Your junk is too loud.

I like the exterior and interior to look 100% stock... so that's too long a list to type up.
And, I really like Ford motors in Fords...

And out of all that redundancy......nobody said..

Loud assed dumped exhaust systems,...it's probably one of the single most recurring reasons we see " returning it back to".......... Threads.
If I can hear your junk over my own noisy crap,..Your junk is too loud.
Bought my car with Flowmasters dumped at the rear axle... replaced with Dynomaxes that exit in front of the rear wheels... that 'wub wub" effect in the cabin when accelerating at part throttle got WAY too damned annoying.

In fact, at this point, add Flowmasters to the list. Exhaust technology has progressed far enough that 40-series Flowmasters are no longer the end-all of horsepower, and there are better sounding and quieter mufflers out there now, not to mention the Flowmaster sound is played out as hell at this point.

Or maybe I'm just getting old.... I've managed to own my 2014 F150 two full years with the stock exhaust on it... that's never happened with any other car I've ever owned. I even put a glasspack on my 2.8 Camaro and a Flowmaster on my 2.2 S10 when I was in high school.

B cam> E cam
Meh, all alphabet soup cams are for teh soundz at this point anyway... That, and I have a hard time making fun of B-cams because I know of one single car out there running one making serious power. (Mentioned it earlier in this thread I think).

After fighting with long tubes for 2 days, my new least favorites has been found
If it helps, when I installed long tubes on my '95, I unbolted the steering shaft from the rag joint for the driver's side. This gave plenty of room to install that side from the bottom. On the passenger side, I unbolted the passenger motor mount and jacked up that side using the smog pump bracket as a jack point. That gave enough room to install the passenger side from the top.

Reactions: 1 users