Look what brown did for me...

USMC03GT

Founding Member
Aug 10, 2002
Jacksonville, NC
Finally all of my newest mods arrived today. They'll be going on next week.:banana: Can't hardly wait.

dscf97882qz.jpg

What's in the pic:
PA Racing K member
SLP coated longtubes
SLP midpipe w/o cats
SLP linelock
Motive 8.8 rear kit
Detroit Truetrac
Moser 31 spline axles

Attachments

• dscf97882qz.jpg
    dscf97882qz.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! thats one of the sexiest pics ive seen in a loooooong time. absolutly gorgeous. i want everything in that pic. how much did it all run you? are you installing yourself? how much for install if from a shop?

:drool: NICE! And I see you got the spring perches on the K...thats good, you wouldnt really like the coilovers :(. Way the heck to much shock gets through them.

Anyways, im going to go out on a limb and say we are looking @ about $2000 :shrug: .

And again, congrats!!!!!!! :D Prepare for a much faster ride....and bald tires. :rlaugh: .

got my first paycheck today, $285 before taxes for 22 hours work (I'll be getting 30hrs/week now that Ive completed my initial training). So yes, the mods will soon start coming in again.

The bitch of it is, my YTD pay is $356, which means theres a paycheck of mine floating around somewhere. They never told me I'd get paid right away for the 2 days I worked the first week I got hired. I thought it was one of those deals where new employees had to wait one pay period before receiving their first check. I was wrong.

Yea that's right $2000 and some change. I went with the spring perches because of your experience with the coilovers and I didn't want that. We'll see how this setup works. The car's going to be completely different after everything is on.

I'll take plenty of pics and vids as the process is going so it should be well documented.

Helty, I've heard the truetrac acts just like the trac-loc on the street, but works great at the track as well. I'll give a full writeup when I get experience with both. But right now, looks like you got some catching up to do!:D J/K mang, I'm sure you're not that far behind now.

USMC03GT said:
Helty, I've heard the truetrac acts just like the trac-loc on the street, but works great at the track as well. I'll give a full writeup when I get experience with both. But right now, looks like you got some catching up to do!:D J/K mang, I'm sure you're not that far behind now.
cant wait to hear how it works :nice:

and you're right, I have a LONG way to go :( But I'll get there sooner or later :nice:

I have SLP LTs and the catted X with LM2 c/b. It FN rocks!! I have a digi cam so i will get a clip of it this weekend and then i will try to post it on here.

I JUST HOPE I CAN DO IT RIGHT.

Also, i'm not saying that you will but i had a problem with the clamps leaking on the slp headers. It leaked right where the collector and the cat hooked up. No one else but me has had this problem though so don't worry.