looking to buy a fastback

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhartley

Jan 20, 2007
I am looking to purchase a 1965 or 1966 project mustang fastback. The amount of rust on the floor pan and trunk doesn't matter, as long as a new floor can still be installed. I am trying to find a good project car with at least a working engine and transmission-those are the most important parts at this time. I would prefer there to be minimal rust on the body (definitely not a rust bucket), but replaceable parts like the quarterpanels and bumpers, which often accumulate rust aren't of major concern. I live in Lee's Summit, MO (about 20 minutes south of Kansas City). If anybody from Topeka, KS to Columbia, MO has a '65 or '66 fastback in ok or better condition that wants to sell, please email me at [email protected] or [email protected] with a description, pictures, price, and location (I would like to see the car myself before purchasing). If you live far out of this range please also send a picture of the proof of purchase or title to verify that you really own this car-since I will not be able to come see the car. Pictures of your car that I would like to see are of the dash area, floors, seats (if you have them), windows, engine compartment, exhaust pipes, all lights, and side views. Please only email me if you are serious about selling your car. Just offer what you think your car is worth and we'll try to work something out. Obviously, no outrageous offers will be accepted (because remember I'm just looking for a project fastback).
Thank You-Phil, Daniel, Becky, and Katee

• Sponsors (?)

**** luck Phil. I'm on the other end of the state and I don't see too many project fastbacks for sale. Completed cars are out there but are bringing pretty good prices since gone in 60 seconds body style (67-68 fastback) popularity has flowed over to the other previous years. You can find solid 6 or 8cyl coupes all over the place for reasonable..... I think fastbacks are now more sought after than convertibles.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Status
Not open for further replies.