Love my kid...

• Sponsors (?)

CRZYHRSGT said:
I locked her out on the driveway for a while this morning
:eek:
:D
when i have kids, i hope they are mustang fans too:nice:

EDIT:BTW CRZY, you have the same tires i just ordered, do you have any pics of how winde they look on the stang? it will be probably another 3 weeks before i have time to mount/balance the new tires

DerekStangGT said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRZYHRSGT
I locked her out on the driveway for a while this morning

EDIT:BTW CRZY, you have the same tires i just ordered, do you have any pics of how winde they look on the stang? it will be probably another 3 weeks before i have time to mount/balance the new tires

:lol: Nice edit.

These are as good as I've got. I'd pull the car out of the garage but ye olde storm clouds look pretty angry above the house right now. I do plan on putting some spacers on the back in the near future. As far as performance they're not too bad in the rain but on dry they're like glue :nice:

View attachment 463528

View attachment 463530

View attachment 463532

View attachment 463534

View attachment 463536

Stang|ess said:
I love kids, they make all the voices in my head STFU.

How do you get out of your car? You park really close to those storage bins :lol:

Strategically placed storage bins...just in the right place to open the door and swiss army my fat a@@ outta the car. What you can't see are the 2 bikes hanging over the hood (oh, yes the hooks are WELL anchored). I had them on the other side until the van came into play now the only place they fit is over the Stang. I've just got waaaay too much stuff.:bang:

Stang|ess said:
Reverse your car in, so you have all the space to the right of the car to open your door :nice:

Thought about that, but I'm afraid same said daughter would slam the pass. door into the wall.

topelessStang said:
I just asked my seven year old girl what her favorite car is and she says "Ferrari". Who am I to argue with that

Mine love to come to my work and see the Ferraris. I'm hoping it's not just an infatuation with horses :bang:

ToplessStang said:
She's got talent :D. I just asked my seven year old girl what her favorite car is and she says "Ferrari". Who am I to argue with that :p.

Way more insight than I had when I was 7... I didnt even know which was faster, a vette or ferrari. My dad would speak of vettes and when I met one of his fellow employees (who had a ferrari), I asked my dad in front of him "which would win, your corvette or his ferrari?" They cracked up and it was pretty embarassing.

That child is a prodigy! Not only is she an amazing artist she is a pony girl...I'd be so proud...ya gotta love kids...all mine want is to 'take' my stang when they turn 16.

That's pretty awesome...

My youngest (5) likes to tell stories and when cars are involved it is always the Mustang this or the Mustang that.

My oldest son (11) has higher aspirations. He asked me if pawpaw ever died would I inheirit his Corvette. Pawpaw got a kick out of that one.