m-2300-k brake kit

• Sponsors (?)

well i found the part # for the axle in the kit and its a sn95 axle so i guess im stuck using the northracecars.com bracket unless someone knows and alternate rought. keep in mind i already have 2 new ranger axles with arp studs in them.

thats great but i actually have a regular customer of mine thats a ford fan as well and he has the NRC brackets at his house. hes gunna sell them to me for $100 he said he just need to dig around for them.

Reactions: 1 user
I think that the cut factory brackets are a better setup than the NRC brackets. The NRC stuff is flimsy and vibrate alot so the brakes make a ton of noise with that setup

I think that the cut factory brackets are a better setup than the NRC brackets. The NRC stuff is flimsy and vibrate alot so the brakes make a ton of noise with that setup

I used the NRC setup and it's been that way for years, no noise or vibration to complain of.

I'm also not in love with the idea of the brake brackets being cut.
I'd think that a solid piece would be stronger than one cut in half.

I used the NRC setup and it's been that way for years, no noise or vibration to complain of.

I'm also not in love with the idea of the brake brackets being cut.
I'd think that a solid piece would be stronger than one cut in half.

I used both kits with out anti moan brackets, the factory stuff didnt make any noise, also, you dont have to cut the bracket in half, you just have to take a section out of it so that it can go over the axle. I'd bet strength would never be a question with either setup. The NRC stuff is a solid piece, but the bracket is also less than half the thickness of the factory stuff.