Melbourne area stangs

• Sponsors (?)

Glenn88lx said:
You can check things out on the CFR Solo II website. Just click on the event, BCC 28,29 Feb, under 2004 Schedule on the left side of the page.

My computer isn't letting me open the links... I'll check it out at school or at dan94Gt's house (I think he'll be interested too). Anyways, thanks.

fred

Blandnuts said:
My computer isn't letting me open the links... I'll check it out at school or at dan94Gt's house (I think he'll be interested too). Anyways, thanks.

fred

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the download files. The files are in PDF. format. Adobe Acrobat is a free download if you don't already have it.

It would be nice to have a few more Mustangs show up at the events. I hope you can make it.

What the hell is wrong with people!:fuss: Today, I walk out to leave for work and notice a broken egg in my yard. I walk to the back of the car to find that someone thought it would be cool if they skipped one across my car. Luckily, they were a bad shot and it only grazed the spoiler and did no damage.
I don't get it, I don't bother my neighbors. I leave the neighborhood as quietly as possible in the A.M. My kids don't bother anyone, in fact they only play in our yard and I know where they are at all times!

Part of what bugs me(other than the whole vandalism attempt) is that tomorrow is exactly 2yrs to the day that our house was robbed while everyone was out. I don't have to worry about that much anymore, the 100lb four-legged mobile security system pretty much deters even salesmen from coming to the door.:lol: Still she's not going to prevent someone from doing a drive by egging.

My buddy around the corner has had his Grand Marquis egged before. That Grand Marquis now belongs to me and has for almost 9mos. I'll have to ask him if anyone messed with his cars, again. His driveway is similar to mine, which means 1 car is always parked near the road. I'm going to hope that this was just a crime of opportunity and nothing more.

Ok I'm done venting, thanks for listening.....errr reading :)

Yeah, that sucks man. My Mustang and my friend Howard's 65 Mustang were both in my driveway, and they were both egged one night. Screwed up the paint pretty good. We went through the neighborhood with my paintball gun (It leaves nasty bruises from 100+ feet).... Unfortunately we didnt find them.

In other news, I BROKE THE 13 SECOND BARRIER... Last night at OSW.... You can ask tall Dave....I was psyched. 13.73 at 103.8. The bad tranny (stock, 156,000 miles) is still in there too. I couldn't ask for any more than that.

OrLackThereof said:
Yeah, that sucks man. My Mustang and my friend Howard's 65 Mustang were both in my driveway, and they were both egged one night. Screwed up the paint pretty good. We went through the neighborhood with my paintball gun (It leaves nasty bruises from 100+ feet).... Unfortunately we didnt find them.

In other news, I BROKE THE 13 SECOND BARRIER... Last night at OSW.... You can ask tall Dave....I was psyched. 13.73 at 103.8. The bad tranny (stock, 156,000 miles) is still in there too. I couldn't ask for any more than that.
Hmmm, I also have a paintball rifle, but alas no paintballs :( I didn't see/hear anyone so it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Congrats on getting into the 13's with your boogered tranny and all! :nice:

Anybody running over to gainsville for the march 7th autoX, CFR-west event. I gotto go, im the defending SM champ.

FEb22 autox(jax) results, i ran great but picked up a cones on a great run and ended up 2ed in SM(out of 15). FTD was 39.1 and i ran 40.9(coned) and a clean 42.0, i'm getting the stangs out in force(11 stangs out of 95 total), with 3 03 cobras.