Melbourne area stangs

• Sponsors (?)

ok its getting closer to go time and was just wondering where we were all gonna meet up at the bcc event??? will it be all that hard to find everyone just by walking around or what??? and lets do a check in on here before we all go to see just who all is going!?

Originally posted by White93'LX2.3
ok its getting closer to go time and was just wondering where we were all gonna meet up at the bcc event??? will it be all that hard to find everyone just by walking around or what??? and lets do a check in on here before we all go to see just who all is going!?

Look for a Yellow Integra Type R, a 94-98 Red Mustang(I think its 95 though....but since they all look alike...), a White Mustang, same body as the Red, a Blue 86 Mustang Coupe.

you cant miss me...if you dont see my car (white 93 coupe) you might hear it since it has almost no exhuast...if you dont see or hear it i have red hair so its not all that hard to see me...1Bad89Coupe maybe we can just wonder together and enjoy the cars?

Originally posted by White93'LX2.3
you cant miss me...if you dont see my car (white 93 coupe) you might hear it since it has almost no exhuast...if you dont see or hear it i have red hair so its not all that hard to see me...1Bad89Coupe maybe we can just wonder together and enjoy the cars?

Sounds good to me. Man I just hope I can get my car fixed or atleast get a ride down there if all else fails. :( Most likely I will be riding in a...are you ready for this....a....Z28! :) He's pretty cool though and even likes mustangs and imports. Pretty rare, huh? Anyway, hopefully I'll see you guys down there. Later

P.S.
Look for either a red notchback(mine) 4 gen maroon z28(friends)

Brian

Can't miss me. A bright yellow 01 GT. It's just about the only one in the county. I also have a Stangnet decal on my passanger side rear window. (And a University of Margaritaville sticker, too) :D

Originally posted by erichmess_
Can't miss me. A bright yellow 01 GT. It's just about the only one in the county. I also have a Stangnet decal on my passanger side rear window. (And a University of Margaritaville sticker, too) :D

I saw a girl in my area the first time I came to the SCCA that had a yellow GT like yours :eek:
hehe
Too bad she wasn't following me, she like went off to an exit to Melbourne.

I saw a girl in my area the first time I came to the SCCA that had a yellow GT like yours

I'll have to go look for her, then. :D

Joe5.0-
Yeah, I was out there yesterday, picking up stuff for the spring semester. I was going there earlier this year, and then I dropped the class cause I was failing it. I think I saw you, too. Small world. :D

Originally posted by mfpmax

Look for a Yellow Integra Type R, a 94-98 Red Mustang(I think its 95 though....but since they all look alike...), a White Mustang, same body as the Red, a Blue 86 Mustang Coupe.
If the red GT you're referring to is David's, it's a '97 I believe. And I don't know if I'm going to be running Sunday or not. Summit sent me the wrong swar bar bushing so I wasn't able to get it fixed.