Melbourne area stangs

Atually i can't go this wednesday. At work they are treating me as their slave. Well i need the money anyways,Haha. Yea my car is going to have a 351 in it but i have it torn apart now trying to get it ready for painting. This summer is when i plan to build and put in the engine. I am gong this Friday though with a friend from work. So i will be there this friday. but not running anything:( My friend might run his CRX but im not sure, he just put in a new clutch and he needs to break it in first.

• Sponsors (?)

damn ill be in tallahasse for the last home game againt georgia tech. maybe some other time...damn jason you'll take just about any engine that isnt yours...want mine:D :D :D just kidding you cant have it till i find me a new car...just paid the thing off so its mine now and its getting new exhaust on thursday so it wont be so damn loud...maube in a few months ill get a new one or maybe ill wait and see what they end up doing for 2004:D

Hey 351, where at in Orlando are you located? I can't make it this friday like mfpmax said ($$) :D I'll probably be heading out in January or so. :( I'm usually out there every friday night but money is going to be tight fo the next couple weeks. Like mfpmax said maybe we can all meet out there sometime after the track opens back up? BTW, 351 do you have any pics of what the windsor will be going in? Later

~Brian

:( sorry i dont have a picture of it. i dont have a camera and right now it looks like a piece of **** cause it is sanded down and different colors of primer. haha. but as soon as i finish painting it. but i will give a discription: 90 mustang gt it viper red(will be) cobra r wheels. lowered, saleen rear wing, cobra grille insert. and corbra r/svo hood. but the picture when i get one will post one.

Actually i am prepping it now. well the weekends i have off to go home(thats were it is). but in two weeks i plan on putting the first coat of primer on it. then over the holiday break i have from college and work i am going to prime it the second time then hopefully(should i say maybe) paint it. if not then hopefully soon after that. well i should run it sooner than the summer. i just have to get new rear tires. i ran it before and got high fourteens but my sixty foot time sucked ass. with some traction;) i should be able to hit low fourteens and a perfect night maybe high 13's. thats with the 302.

Originally posted by mfpmax
It was sweet tonight by the way at the track.

What kind of rental was it? Did he/she run it? What'd it run? Did you friend race him bike? What'd it run? lol....I can't think of anything else to ask right now. Oh yeah, so you had fun? :)

351 Sounds sweet. Do you live in the Oveido area or what? Right now my dad lives off of lake underhill until his house is finished getting built then he will be back in oveido. He's the main reason i'm over there all the time. Maybe we can hook up one friday night and go out to the track or something if no body else wants to go. I'm sure jason (mfpmax) will want to come as well. He's been bitten by the "Bug". LOL

Later

i live on alafaya at the boardwalk apartments. its right down the street from the college. i dont know much about the area i just moved here from Vero Beach, fl. Yea man we can meet at the track somtime but i cant next weekend i am going back to Vero to work on my car that weekend its the weekend of the 9th i think. but the following weekend i think it is their last weekend i think. ohh my name is david.:cool:

Originally posted by 1Bad89Coupe

What kind of rental was it? Did he/she run it? What'd it run? Did you friend race him bike? What'd it run? lol....I can't think of anything else to ask right now. Oh yeah, so you had fun? :)

Toyota Corolla, he ran like 17 seconds at some speed, I forgot. My friend ran his bike, 13 seconds. Some guy said his bike should be doing better than that with a skilled driver. Heck ya I had fun. 3 Mustangs were doing 10s or less in the 1/4!

Maybe we can hook up one friday night and go out to the track or something if no body else wants to go. I'm sure jason (mfpmax) will want to come as well. He's been bitten by the "Bug". LOL

Later

No, I've always had the bug, just never got a chance to get to the track. But yeah, the kid with the Chevette is getting Fridays off now so I'm trying to get him to come out...might do it soon and run him against my Stang :D

all right guys just chiming in since i havent said anything in a while. im on computer number 3 in less then a month and who knows when it will stop. so when are we all gonna do this bithlo thing...i know some of you go when ever you want but we all know that my life at work blows and i need time to work stuff out...i want to go and cant wait...oh and i got my exhaust fixed and its to damn quiet now...i guess the only thing to do is to go and get a really big engine and drop it in the beast or maybe ill just go and hunt one down that already has a big one in it...im out and keep me updated if anything big is gonna happen.