Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
And the learning curve is a "crash course"????:rolleyes:
only the ninth!:lol:
BDT 1967 said:
YEAH!!! I want to take that class!!!!!! If i assume its a observation class would i be correct Mr. Fuzzy
Ummmmm......yeah, sure.........if you want to observe a bunch of bikini clad coeds sitting in my Big BLUE FUZZ clad lap!:shrug:

NOTICE: I said L - A - P , not L - A - B !!!:nono:

65stanger said:
Ummmmm......yeah, sure.........if you want to observe a bunch of bikini clad coeds sitting in my Big BLUE FUZZ clad lap!:shrug:

NOTICE: I said L - A - P , not L - A - B !!!:nono:

Ok, I don't think that I would be able to notice Big BLUE FUZZ clad lap! (no offense) if there were young beautiful bikini clad coeds. :)

Oh, by the way, :worthlesb

Just a little story you all might find interesting. Well today I came walking back from database class just like every other Monday Wednesday and Friday, with jamie. We were talking and somehow mustangs got mentioned, well she got real quiet all of the sudden and I could sense something was a miss but I didn’t want to ask her. Well I got in my truck to head to work today and the sexy red mustang gt that is always parked next to my ranger was not there. I found this odd, but I figured it was nothing, she probably left or something, as I was pulling out, I looked over to see Jamie standing on her balcony waving at me. Now I was seriously confused, so I texted her, “Where is your mustang?” Well I waited and waited, finally I saw Jamie again, She looked very upset, she said “I had to trade my mustang for something cheaper” If you could have seen the look on this girls face it probably would have made you cry, My heart sank, I was not really worried about the car, it was how sad this girl was. She said “Have you seen my new car?” I relied “No what is it” As she pointed to the red 95 Buick that was parked next to my truck, my heart fell even further, The only words I could get out of my mouth was “Well it was fun while it lasted. Don’t worry I will buy you anther someday.” I went back to my job and sat sulking feeling horrible for this beautiful girl in this hideous grandma car. About an hour later her and her friend called me up, “Andy that’s not really my car, I still have the mustang it’s just getting worked on.” Joy overcame me, they were having a blast laughing at my expense. I told them that they are good for nothing but trouble and when I get off work I’m goin to come over there and teach them both a lesson!!! Just a little story about the girl of my dreams. By the way, I know how to ice-skate now!!!!

BDT 1967 said:
...they were having a blast laughing at my expense.

Wonderfully evil creatures... :doh:

BDT 1967 said:
That may be true, but 2 be completly honest I kinda like it. :crazy:

Welcome to our world... they are mean and you'll love every mean little thing that they do. As long as she doesn't pull the "How could you be so mean to me?" and start crying to make you feel bad if you do the same... It's a TRICK! You'll definitely never recover from being :owned: on that one.

chepsk8 said:
I can teach this class, and it has Bikini-clad coeds...

View attachment 435976

Ooo, they're nice... I'd have to become remedial and take that class over and over
and over... I don't think that I could ever pass it... :drool: Ok, I wouldn't on purpose.

They turned the tables on me!!!!! They said I deserved it because I didn’t take them out in my mustang last weekend They are still laughing about it right now. I think your right, they both deserve a spanking. They have been naughty :nono:

This is the best time to step out of bounds, so to speak. You need to see what kind of reaction she has when things may seem otherwise fishy.

Everything appears to be on the good side now and that's a good thing and its something you want to continue, however...

EVERYONE has a dark side, no matter how much we try to hide it, it rears its ugly face in the least opportune time. It'd be a good thing for you to see it now instead of later when you're eyeball deep head over hills for this girl. You may find that she's extremely possiesive or is playing you like a drum and finding that out now would save lord knows how big of a wound in your heart.

/shrug.

BDT I don't know what to make of your story - other than Jamie knows that, like somebody else said, she has the hook set :nonono: Time to show her your sensitive side; tell her you really felt bad that she had to let go of her Stang. Show her how empathetic you can be "you even cried for her".

THEN SPANK HER! :p :D 'Cause you've definitely been :owned: and it's time to push back a little.

Yeah, but you need to tell here it wasn't so much about the 'stang as it was how bad you saw that it made her feel. When you do this you need to sit her down on the couch next to you on your right if you're right handed, hopefully with no coffee table in front of it. Put on your best puppy dog face and try to manage a tear if you can, put your arm around her shoulder and bring her head to your chest, sort like if you were going to kiss her on the top of her head, then slide your arm down and bring her on over your lap and start spanking her laughing maniacly.

I can clearly see that I have in fact been :owned: by two college foxes. Not only that instead of punishing them, I went to the computer lab with Jamie and helped her with her web design class for 3 hours last night. Not fair. She puts on the puppy dog :( face and I get all soft inside. :shrug: