Mod bug...

4Jenna

Founding Member
Sep 12, 2001
AZ
I was seeping some water so I yanked the heads since it was errkin me. I always said if these TFS 170 Wedge heads came off I'd upgrade...so hear I am with the mod bug.
My heads are at the machine shop being gone thru so I can sell them and I ended up not being able to resist the urge and ordered some TEA cnc 205 wedge heads.

Well now I am thinking of selling my ported Holley in favor of the Super Vic/Elbow

LOL, damn mod bug got me. I know the Super Vic would be better suited for what I do and the rpm I see (7k+) but my pocket book is going to start hurting.

Now is the time to do it though, while everything is apart.

So do I splurge, or continue on with the Holley?

• Sponsors (?)

SV.jpg

Attachments

• SV.jpg
    SV.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 98
Me to haha, little upset TEA closed up due to the PRI show (and never mentioned it, I found out today when I was trying to fig out why the heads hadn't shown up). So the 7-10 business day turn time I was quoted is now hogwash. Ordered these heads Nov 8th.

We have a big race Sat I planned to be at, pretty bummed.

I just had it re-done :) When I made 774rw I blew thru it bad, so I had it tightend up with this in mind.

I'm not after more power (honestly), just same power on less boost. Be a lil easier on parts. Well and have some room to grow LOL.

I always said when these heads came off I would upgrade...and then I end up swapping intakes also haha.