Mustangs Northwest Roundup

• Sponsors (?)

24kmach said:
I'm there to see new and old friends. To BS with them and see and appreciate other cars and get new ideas for mine. If it was up to me we would all get a nice reminder of the event[as in coffee cup etc] The things we have planned this year should be a HOOT for all.

I pretty much go for the same reasons. Ive just seen too many lesser cars win over obviously better cars just because the owner of the better car didnt know everybody. But I guess these days thats the "car show" way. Oh and BTW your coffee cup idea would be great. Unfortunately attendance would no doubt suffer.

MyFordsFly said:
Ive just seen too many lesser cars win over obviously better cars just because the owner of the better car didnt know everybody.
Yeah, I've seen it happen, too. But, I don't think this is likely to happen at the people's choice show. This is easily over 1000 cars; with good weather, maybe 1300-1400 cars. Unless you get in a very small group, it's hard for one club, or group of freinds, to have a huge influence. There's just too many people.

I'm going to see the cars, meet the people, and particiapte in the activities. There are always new cars there (one's I haven't seen before). And it's real easy to get someone to tak about their car. It's a great experience too. When you stand at the top parking level and look down on over 1000 Mustangs, it's just a thing of beauty (sniff, sniff).

03SHKR, Oh I know its an enjoyable experience, Ive been going to it for going on 10 years. As far as it not being likely to happen, it happens every year and is infamous for it. My point was that I will go to look around and I will bring my car in. I will have a good time but I wont wait around to see who won. But thats me, doesnt mean thats what everybody should do.

I really liked 24Kmach's idea with the give everybody something cool to remember the event by and bag the whole trophy thing altogether. But we all know thats not really possible. But either way its a fun event to attend and i recommend everybody that can attend to go.

03SHKR, BTW, i hate people with 67-68 fastbacks. At least till i get one, then i will think you are awesome. But seriously beautiful cars. If jealousy was money, I would be rich.

looks cool.

i went once like 4-5 years ago when i was about 12. my parents got the wrong info and we went on a weird day with not that many cars. should be interesting to go now with my car.

ill probably just go to bs, there would be 600 cars in my class anyways. :D

saleenster said:
It will be the only car show I will have the chance to attend, so I am very much looking forward to attending. There are a couple of us going up Saturday afternoon and staying in hotels. If you would like to roll up and kick it on Saturday night with us, Ed 'the factor' is scheduling reservations this yr, so let him know :nice:
Cant wait Cory thats gonna be awsome, my hearts pumping already, and yes no racing porsches, and hearing ya..ya what ever your going Jail, my cruise control will be locked in with JB weld :D Ed "The factor" has learned his lesson. :spot:

The Pony Trails this year on July 15 is not one to miss. There will be many surprises and a record amount of stangs. Be there or be square. The only rules for the Teenage class are in the flyer. Russ W. :spot:

MyFordsFly said:
03SHKR, BTW, i hate people with 67-68 fastbacks. At least till i get one, then i will think you are awesome. But seriously beautiful cars. If jealousy was money, I would be rich.
If you don't find a fastback before the show, then stay away from mine.... :D

Thanks. But, these cars can be a pain, ya know. I have 2 drivers for 3 cars. And none of these cars can tow a trailer or carry the second set of tires for the Ride-N-Drive.

Nothing but problems. :damnit: