My feelings are hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point wmburns...but yea, I would've given her the $500 right then and there definitely...and you know, I really don't mind if ppl don't like my terminology. I use that word around best female "besties" (aka gal pals, girl bffs) all the time and it's cool as hell...they love it. So I think Imma keep using it. And yea, she did hurt my feelings with the whole deal. Perhaps seeing a dealership take that kind of deal is what got me. They're prolly gonna advertise it for $2500 (yes I said prolly). If she wasn't my friend I would just be pissed off but I got over it. Hey friends upset each other from time to time.

On the other hand I find it funny that all these wanna be alpha dudes called me gay for saying "bestie" yet nobody thought it was gay for steeda to download a pic of some topless dude to his computer and post it on here...and nobody thought it was gay that notch has an indepth knowledge of "biting pillows" whatever the hell that phrase means...ironic eh...I'd rather say bestie any day of the week...

Some topless dude? That sexy beast is Eric Estrada and you best recognize.

. . . and then I read this . . . WTF ever dude . . . I had the same reaction as all the guys here did when I read this . . . no offense intended Three50won, but I LOL'd when I read it . . . until I saw that I was supposed to have some special femme connection to it. Yeah, I've had lots of male "bff" (no I don't use that term in real life) and yeah I . . . nevermind . . . LOLOLOLOL not my point. . . now I'm going to go scratch my sack . . . and have a glass of wine . . . LOLOLOL bitches LOLOL :rlaugh:

PS: I'm not really in a bad mood . . . nor insulted . . . I'm a girl used to hanging with the boys . . . I just couldn't resist . . .

Oh man it's on now. Even the girl doesn't use those terms.

• Sponsors (?)

So I'm gay because I didn't look at a topless picture of a guy long enough to know it was Eric Estrada? Really? And because I'm not familiar with homosexual positions? I guess times have changed. And I'm supposed to be embarrassed because a girl who you all say should only drive V6s (or should not be driving at all) agrees with you...?? The she admits that she hangs with the guys yet according to you all guys shouldn't be hanging with girls unless we're "bending them over"...haha ok I can accept those terms. Keep downloading topless male pics and keep familiarizing yourself with homosexual positions and I'll keep saying bestie, gal pal, bff, and so on...said it again. I don't see myself stopping anytime soon...

And here I was thinking that this guy was just messing with us...lol its ok three5one, don't cry. I'm sure someone here will be glad to help you out by finding you the number to the im-such-a-little-dramatic-emotional-bitch help line...chin up.

Now . . .

Geezus, I'm just plain confused . . . I think my position in this thread has been greatly misstated . . .and my involvement overrated. I didn't have a problem with your terms or what you said Three50won. I said it was funny because . . . it was funny. I didn't take it seriously one way or the other. I never said you were gay or should know who eric estrada was . . . I was one of a bazillion (chick term) girls that had a crush on him back in 1980-something. . . I was actually poking fun at Sonic04GT's post on the thread. I did and do hang out with the boys and have since high school . . . not a big deal. I can take and give good natured ribbing w/ the boys and don't take it too seriously here or in real life.

I think you are taking it too personally now and assuming everyones laffing at you . . . sorry honey my intention was to laff with you, friend . . . now it's just a sad post . . . peace . . . LACE (still smiling) . . .

PS: I'm also NOT an engine snob . . . I'll drive anything . . . hell I'm not even a car snob . . .

Geezus, I'm just plain confused . . . I think my position in this thread has been greatly misstated . . .and my involvement overrated. I didn't have a problem with your terms or what you said Three50won. I said it was funny because . . . it was funny. I didn't take it seriously one way or the other. I never said you were gay or should know who eric estrada was . . . I was one of a bazillion (chick term) girls that had a crush on him back in 1980-something. . . I was actually poking fun at Sonic04GT's post on the thread. I did and do hang out with the boys and have since high school . . . not a big deal. I can take and give good natured ribbing w/ the boys and don't take it too seriously here or in real life.

I think you are taking it too personally now and assuming everyones laffing at you . . . sorry honey my intention was to laff with you, friend . . . now it's just a sad post . . . peace . . . LACE (still smiling) . . .

PS: I'm also NOT an engine snob . . . I'll drive anything . . . hell I'm not even a car snob . . .
Aww man let me be real and clean this up. My original post was sincere. I'm not gay or overly sensitive, and I'm not a jack-ass. I posted my experience because I thought there were others who have had similar situations happen to them and I would have liked to hear it. Perhaps I was wrong in my assumption or in my posting such a topic on this site. Yea it's a V6 Mustang but I thought her car was nice and I definitely would have bought it for $500 or even $1000. I used a term that most people thought was stupid but hey, we all say things that someone else thinks is stupid from time to time. I use that term all the time around my female friends (I honestly do and it's funny) and I have no shame or insecurity about that. Hey, it is what it is...we all say things that might be embarrassing (hell, I do ALL the time). Nobody has ever died or gotten beat up from being embarrassed so I choose to keep saying silly or stupid or "gay" things. I got no beef with Steeda or Notch or anybody on here. And I for sure didn't mean to rub you the wrong way Pony. My last few posts have just been to antagonize, my bad on that one...all in all, I think everyone on here is cool...I think I've even agreed or +1'd with Steeda and Notch or Ate on a few of their posts at one point or another. I'll be starting more threads on here and I'll be looking for advice or offering advice or agreeing with you all sooner or later so let me cut my BS and let me stop being a jerk here and now. I apologize if I offended anyone, and I do agree that "bestie" is a silly term (but hey, it grew on me). I'll see you all in other threads...!! Byes (haha)...!!

So I'm gay because I didn't look at a topless picture of a guy long enough to know it was Eric Estrada? Really? And because I'm not familiar with homosexual positions? I guess times have changed. And I'm supposed to be embarrassed because a girl who you all say should only drive V6s (or should not be driving at all) agrees with you...?? The she admits that she hangs with the guys yet according to you all guys shouldn't be hanging with girls unless we're "bending them over"...haha ok I can accept those terms. Keep downloading topless male pics and keep familiarizing yourself with homosexual positions and I'll keep saying bestie, gal pal, bff, and so on...said it again. I don't see myself stopping anytime soon...

Dude if you've been on the internet more than a day, you've seen that picture, and know who it is. Don't tell me you never watched CHIPS.

Woman chill with the periods! :mad::D

oh doll . . . there's no wrong way to rub me!!!! HEHEHEHEHE did anyone really think I was gonna pass that one up!!!!:jaw:

hehehehehehe
Didn't necessarily think it would be you to comment on it haha

Dude if you've been on the internet more than a day, you've seen that picture, and know who it is. Don't tell me you never watched CHIPS.
Haha!! Funny!! Nah, I know who Eric Estrada is, I just didn't look at the pic long enough to recognize him. For reals (for reals...?? haha) I just scrolled past it. I mean, it's a topless dude bro. I'm not gonna examine it. I loved that show when I was a kid along with A-TEAM, Air Wolf, and Knight Rider of course. I never got into the stories, I just liked the vehicles. My bestie (AGAIN...??) thinks the pic is hott and said thanks...!! She should be thanking me because I'm the reason the pic is up there in the first place...

LOLOL

I write like I talk . . . the "periods" are like dramatic pauses . . .!! (read: I write like I talk (paaaauuuussse) the "periods" are like dramatic pauses (pauuuuusseeee)!!)

I'm the dramatic pause queen I guess!!!! "recognize" ROFLMAO!!!

. . . .Didn't necessarily think it would be you to comment on it haha
no one here would know it to be true but me "dot dot dot" hehehe!!!!

Okay, I'll behave now :rolleyes: (I'm still cracking myself up over here!!!)

LACE

PonyDreamer said:

Please leave your keys next to the door on your way out. :fuss:

As for this thread.... this has the makings of Stangnet's next MEGAthread. :rlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.