My New Mustang!!

• Sponsors (?)

You guys have fun, imma jet for the night...

Strype, dont forget to send RagTop the bill for the cleaners on the couch he pee'd on.

Later Bk,

Later burnt up car chicky

sorry to hear about your car and i hope you can get it fixed, im sure you already have but i would ask the person you bought the car from for recipts to the aftermarket parts put in the car which will have dates the items were purchased and maybe you can get conpensated for the loss of the parts, but in all honesty optima if the do pay and there insurance company will probably only give you blue book value for a 88 mustang gt. it sucks but its true youll probably be better off buying a doner car to put your reusable parts in and start from there. hate to be a downer but i had to throw that out there. good luck

How come the previous owner never had a problem with the battery? Did he know about it or what?

Its really weird that you buy a car on thursday, and the following saturday it blows up on you...

I once had a duracell go dead in my Ipod while on the treadmill with like 30 minutes left to walk, so I can relate to your carbeque situation....I still wake up shaking some nights.

Baby is sleeping pretty good...better than I am actually, and we have never been happier.....kids are tough, kids change EVERYTHING....I love him to death. Pic shows us just after we got home...my 36TH birthday (baby Zac 6months)....without a lie I had logged a total of14 hours of sleep in 12 days (tired does not even begin to describe my mental state)...as you can see I'm a little glassy eyed but happy as could be :) Usually I wouldn't post up a pic of my mug on the net...but I just love posting his pics...just looking at that picture makes me tired again...sleep is NOT over rated.
View attachment 400693

well having the same thing happen to my 95 s10 i feel your pain and there is nothing like the smell of the vehicle it makes me sick everytime i smell it.... and i dont know how your insurance works but mine with a fire they take the vehicle and crush it there is no buy back policy on a fire vehicle

i see your mod list included subs.....good luck getting anything they cry faulty wiring on the system and you got a burnt car

heres my fire experience
100_0835.jpg

100_0830.jpg

and a shot of my battery
100_0831.jpg

and the garage

View attachment 400679

Attachments

• 100_0835.jpg
    100_0835.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_0830.jpg