NEBOC BEACH CRUISE EVENT 5/22 (Saturday)

BlackFox5.0 said:
The cruise is next weekend, are you guys ready? :)

WHere's the meeting spot for the Metro Boston area guys? Is there one? I kinda forget how to get to the A&W in smithfield :shrug:

Sorry i've been missing meets, i was in the middle of buying my '03 so i was kinda tied up.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't think that there is one. Everyone is supposedly going to meet at the A&W.

Here is some info if you want to mapquest it. Lookin forward to seeing the new GT ;)

A&W RESTAURANT
460 PUTMAN PIKE
SMITHFIELD RI 02828
401-949-9892

Ok Guys... Rick and I talked Saturday at the A&W and agreed that we should close this thread down and open a fresh one up to get a total headcount of who is going.... It will be cleaner to see what's happening..

Also.. Yes there will be a meeting spot for the North shore guys at the Woburn Mall probably leaving before 9 ... contact Myself or Ruzman for more info on this...

GO HERE FOR ALL NEW POSTINGS

Since this forum was about an event in the Newport, RI area (although I realize that it is old) I figured you are the guys in the know. I am currently in Chesapeake, VA, but will be headed to Newport, RI for 6 months at the end of May. I drive a 595RWHP/563RWT 2003 Cobra Convertible and want to find out where all of the good spots are to hang out with the "car crowd". Additionally, are there any local Newport area forums with good car info, etc?

Hook me up!! :spot:

Don

Street Motorsports Inc.
www.smsva.com
(757) 543-FAST

QIKPNY said:
Yea, sorry about that, but since I am heading up there soon you guys look like the ones to talk to!

Don

Thanks for the interest from LAST Year .. It was a great run too..

We are running another cruise out that way sometime this summer .. It's July 24th 2005 this year.. I'll restart a thread for this years run..