Need help with door window on Vert

Not new to fox bodies but the 88 GT Vert I just bought is a first for me with a rag top! The car came with new weatherstripping for the top ("U" shaped strip for the top - where it meets with the windshield and door glass. My problem is - I installed the new weatherstripping - but on my passenger side the window is about 1/4" from meeting the weatherstripping. The 1/4 glass seems ok... Can I adjust the window up a little (Power windows if it makes a difference)? If so would somebody talk me through - perferrable with pictures... PRETTY SOON I HOPE - Mother Nature decided to relieve Central Kentucky of our drought conditions in January!!! I've been in the door, but I didn't see any obvious adjustments...

Thanks,

Jeff McFarland-------------------

• Sponsors (?)

They are adjustable but I am not sure how to do it. I had help with adjusting mine when I had it. We swapped doors out to newer vert doors and had to adjust it all back in.

Do the tops of the windows line up with each other, does the top of the windshield have a good seal with the top? You might need to adjust your top instead.

I put new weather stripping on mine and had to adjust the top latches to get everything snugged down again.

My dad did this for me awhile ago... To even get at the window motor and track you need to take your rear side panels out... which is easy enough... I have a roll bar ... so makes it a bit more of a pain on my 88 vert.. anyways.. I believe there are stops on the track somewhere... when the window goes up it hits a stop.. and I think they are adjustable... since my dad managed to adjust them some how... I need to replace my top and weather stripping and there is too much play in the windows so I'll have to do this all again soon... probably in the spring... just take out those panels and have someone help you and have a real good look at the workings of the window... hope that helps.. sorry kinda vague.