• no

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

radtexas

Jul 25, 2006
Tyler, Texas
I am considering adding some stripes to the hood of my new GT/CS convertible. Most Verts don't have top stripes because of the rag on top. What I am thinking about is doing stripes on top just like those on the side except maybe twice as wide. The side stripes fade away and I was thinking of fading just before the windshield. I sure this might get various opinions but please be as open and forthcoming as possible. Mine will have the appearance package if that matters.

Sure I will get some :rlaugh: and :nice: and:jaw: and:shrug: and :puke: and maybe this :uzi:

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

welchy said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is your car. If you like the idea do it.

I understand that But I am asking for what others think. I don't want to be one of those that stands out for the wrong reasons. I like to go with the flow more than oppose it. But in long run it is truely my call in the end. But there are a lot in here that have seen several different setups. I have been away from sports cars for a while and if others have seen something similar it might help in my decision. Not sure how hard they would be to take off if I ended up not likeing them after putting them on, not to mention the cash to get them.

I love the GT/CS. This is what I am thinking about ordering as well. Can you post up a few more pics of the interior?

As far as the stripes go, I say leave it as is. The side stripe is more than enough....