New From Sarasota Florida!

Hey guys, I'm super new to the whole Mustang world, and actually the domestic world. I'v owned a couple cars before and they were a Miata and a Genesis Coupe(not really owned it was my mom's i just drove it everywhere and modded the hell out of it). I loved both cars to death, both were lil boosted, stanced devils. But then I got in this 2002 Mustang and I had to get one. Even just the V6 was enough to make me love it. The sound alone got me.

So, my mom took back her Genesis, I sold the Miata, and bought myself a white 2002 Mustang V6. I'm trying to forget the ways of slammed cars and stretched tires and learn as much as I can about the whole domestic world and what not. So, here I am! Thanks for listening to my spiel haha.

• Sponsors (?)

This was the only picture I was able to take before sending her off to get a couple things done to her. I love her already and i'm already planning out the build ❤️

Also knowing that you guys drop cars is great. I can't wait to get some new wheels on this baby and lower her. Oh man.

(edit: oh man i didnt realize i hadn't focused the camera before snapping the picture wow sorry)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited: