New to the Game

4.6LGT

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
Hey whats up everyone, this is my first post on stangnet. I am a active member on probetalk but I have just recently retired my probe gt and purchased a Black 98 Mustang GT Coupe. Its got a Mac exhaust, cold air intake, indiglo gauges, 2 gauge pod, clear corners, black masked euro lights, 8mm plug wires, a viper alarm, and 18" chrome 2000 Cobra R rims. It has 41K miles and I happy to have a car with some power. The only question I have is what RPM do you guys shift at for just average not being hard on the car driving? It is really different driving this compared to the probe, I just want to be as nice to Ebony as possible. Thanks everyone :spot:

• Sponsors (?)

4.6LGT said:
Hey whats up everyone, this is my first post on stangnet. I am a active member on probetalk but I have just recently retired my probe gt and purchased a Black 98 Mustang GT Coupe. Its got a Mac exhaust, cold air intake, indiglo gauges, 2 gauge pod, clear corners, black masked euro lights, 8mm plug wires, a viper alarm, and 18" chrome 2000 Cobra R rims. It has 41K miles and I happy to have a car with some power. The only question I have is what RPM do you guys shift at for just average not being hard on the car driving? It is really different driving this compared to the probe, I just want to be as nice to Ebony as possible. Thanks everyone :spot:

Yes I agree with Jon Jon for normal driving Im usally shifting between 2500-3000 rpms sometimes I'll let her rev out to 3500 just to hear the exhaust a lil more.

Member of Probetalk? Welcome to the club! I still am a member there but haven't posted in over a year since I traded my '93 Probe for a '00 GT. Gotta love the power!
As for saving on gas, 2500-3000 is just fine. I'm going to install my Magnaflow today (hey, it's 42* right now!) and take it out for a ride. Haven't driven the car since the 7th and she needs to stretch her legs!
Welcome to the club!