Nightmare's Progress Thread!

I hadan awesome post typed up, then my ****** laptop rebooted itself like it became self aware. I almost had to shoot it. Pretty tense few minutes, but it finally complied. I'll summuerize....

Here's some pics of ole' Nightmare torn down. I was able to pull the K, Headers, and all but I believe 2 bolts from the tranny. Once that hog is out I'll replace the clutch (advice is welcome), the TOB, PB, factory cable, add a firewall adjuster, and quadrant. May even replace the flywheel while I'm at it.

The K will be replace with either an AJE or QA1 so I can use the stock A-arms with upgraded bushings. I had to deep six the stock steering rack since it was leaking so I'll probably upgrade to an AGR power rack with MM solid shaft.

Then it's on to finishing the suspension and N2O system. I feel like **** for letting her sit for som long but I'd let her sit for 50 years before I sold her. Enjoy the pics...

SAM_0392.jpg

SAM_0396.jpg

SAM_0390.jpg

SAM_0391.jpg

SAM_0393.jpg

SAM_0395.jpg

SAM_0394.jpg

Hopefully between overtime this weekend I canget the tranny out. The I'll order the FW adj, cable, and quad. I still need to decide on a clutch and IF i want to upgrade the stock flywheel.. Enjoy Ladies!:trollface:
Lol.... longtubes are a bitch! I think I spent a good solid hour cussing them out

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)