NikwoaC's "Commitment Issues" Engine Build

• Sponsors (?)

I miss Nic... In fact, I miss all of you guys that I recognize. Such an interesting dude, willing to put in the time & research and go a different direction than the crowd: small cam, big heads...

Reactions: 1 users
He's not actually in China. Let's just say I got carried away with his CT a few years back (longer ago than many member accounts :hide: ). :jester:
I thought it was a joke when I first saw it, but … if I only got the joke, I doubted myself and Noobz.
Going off the grid in Indiana is less likely to be problematic. Hope he’s out cruising.

Reactions: 1 users
Funny... I just reread the thread on Saturday when a new article on TFS 170cc 11R heads put down some awesome numbers and I wanted to look again at his combo.

Miss this guy, too. He's in Indiana. Dropped off of the forum years back. Seems like he got busy with life, but my guess is that he'd still have the car and my hopes are that we'll see his return, one day.

Just chatted with him, this morning. He's still around, and thinks it'll be retirement before he gets back into the car scene. Still has the car, though.

Reactions: 2 users
Well I am new to the forum, and let me tell you i really wish there was more people like this guy! hands down probably the most documented thread ive seen. Good to know you guys still keep in touch, Sadly i was hoping by the end of the 37 pages id find it windsor swapped, but in all honestly i was more mind blown by the time i finished it and honestly made me consider keeping my 302 :thinking: