NikwoaC's "Commitment Issues" Engine Build

• Sponsors (?)

As we write all over his thread. I just went over it again and it is quite nice. They guy is very impressive I especially like his opening picture. We need to see if he painted the scoop the same as the car. C'mon man.

Well im in need of inspiration :D Should DM some names, Id appreciate it! So many forums in here its hard to find the goood ones!
you need to go back and read the thread link below then, he's no longer really active but at least he paid off his thread.

Or any of the threads from @95steedamustang and his many "Rising from the ashes" builds.

His original one.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 2 users
Part 1

Part 2

The good stuff is toward the end of part 1 and into part 2 as more disposable funds came into my possession

Reactions: 1 user
I really do envy the evening in front of you. :)

Put on some your favorite tunes and checkout those links the guys provided. :nice:
That's easily a week's worth of reading alone... also if you get REALLY bored and want some blue-balls at the end you can click the link in my sig and read my ongoing build that won't see the finish line this year. Oh, and for sure check out the links 5L5 posted as his build is sweet!

That's easily a week's worth of reading alone... also if you get REALLY bored and want some blue-balls at the end you can click the link in my sig and read my ongoing build that won't see the finish line this year. Oh, and for sure check out the links 5L5 posted as his build is sweet!

You're not going the proper warmup exercises :O_o:

keyboard warmup.gif

I am the poster child for spending money on a car that does not run.
Hmm while "this" is getting fixed, lets convert to a different EFI system.
Hmm while "that" is being fixed, lets convert to coil near plug ignition.
Hmm, since I have this new EFI system that can data log anything, lets add a second wide band, crankcase pressure sensor, fuel pressure sensor, before and after intercooler air temp sensors, oil pressure and temp sensors, driveshaft rpm sensor.
Hmm, I bet I can get rid of some weight from the car by doing "X"
Maybe I can clean up some of the wiring while converting the EFI and ignition systems.
Better buy a new barrel of fuel.
Ad nauseam...
I bought a much bigger S/C that has yet to be fitted to the engine...that does not run.

• Surprised
Reactions: 1 users