No Need To Wish Me Luck. I Am A Genius.

• Sponsors (?)

Well, A BMW genius at least.

After obsessing for the last two days over features, and specifications of the new 328i, and converting it into a presentation, I got stopped by the GM half way through it.

He said "Stop,...You don't need to go any further" You have done better at presenting the features, and how they are a benefit in the last two minutes better than some of my client advisors (salespeople) that have been here for years." "I don't need to hear anymore to know that you'd be perfect in the job."

When can you start?

I told the guy as soon as they need me. All I have to do now is get through a back ground test, a drug screen, and a reference test, and I'm good.

And it only took 6 months, and 70 on line applications to get here.

Thanks again everybody

Reactions: 16 users
Congratulations, glad to hear the good news...

Your next build project may take you away from the Ford camp, although I hear that a 3xx Beemer is a natural for a EFI 5.0 swap...

Well, A BMW genius at least.

After obsessing for the last two days over features, and specifications of the new 328i, and converting it into a presentation, I got stopped by the GM half way through it.

He said "Stop,...You don't need to go any further" You have done better at presenting the features, and how they are a benefit in the last two minutes better than some of my client advisors (salespeople) that have been here for years." "I don't need to hear anymore to know that you'd be perfect in the job."

When can you start?

I told the guy as soon as they need me. All I have to do now is get through a back ground test, a drug screen, and a reference test, and I'm good.

And it only took 6 months, and 70 on line applications to get here.

Thanks again everybody

I'm a little nervous on that background check......:O_o:

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats!!!!
wile e coyote super genius.jpg

Congratulations man. Sounds like the GM likes you already. Glad they could see you for who you are.