NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14394.jpg

:shrug:

:puke:

• Sponsors (?)

Okay, well I concur on the "i'd hit it" comment. That's a given because.... dude... former dude... pre-op... post-op.... wtf ever... it's still got money and it's all good while you're in it.

As far as why she got out of jail early, I was watching FOXNEWS.com and I refreshed the page and saw something about staph infections outbreak at the jail she was in. Then when I refreshed the page again it was gone and replaced with " Paris Hilton released for 'medical conditions' ". Bitch got a disease from the broomstick... that'll teach her!

i would do her

LMAO that is true. We were in the stagin lanes and checkin out the chicks that were there for a motocross event behind the track and this lumpy, chubby chick walks out and he is like "WOooweeee, boy letme tell you WHAT that is a NICE body right there!" Me: ":eek:dude she's fat" BK: "I don't even care, cushion for the pushin, cooch is cooch...."

Something likethat

*raises hand* Let me be the first to decline.

I'd at least like to know for sure that the chick I'm doing is actually, and always has been, a chick. I mean, if a dude wants to do a dude, that's up to him (not my bag, but for those whose it is, hey ... do whatever), but at least that dude knows it's a dude that he's doing. Shemales, trannies, transformers, whatever you call them ... that stuff is just false advertising, man.

You wouldn't drive a Honda with a bunch of Mustang body panels slapped on the outside of it, would you? :D

A bunch of *Summer's Eve Feminine Hygeine Deodorant Wash Containers* were circulating a petition to keep Paris Hilton OUT of jail; I say we oughtta start a petition to put her stupid arse BACK IN jail! :mad: