Not a good week for my car

last Friday - I park on the side of the road next to my dorm after going grocery shopping. I get back 5 min. later after dropping off the bags and I see a ticket on my car. fee: $30

Monday - I turn my car on and it's making a wierd noise. So I take it to the shop and turns out that my waterpump got dissconnected and the tubing or piping was vibrating on my harmonic balancer. fee: $100

Today - My car got towed. There is a stupid ****ing game tom. and I parked in the Stadium Parking lot. I was taking a test at 7pm and they towed it during my test. So right now it's sitting in the tower's parking lot. Fee: $105

Oh yeah, I just got back from my flag football game and thew 4 interceptions. Damn cold, I could not feel my hands, but that's no excuse, lol.

I love my life right now.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey my friend crapped his pants when i was at the jersey shore (i was about to say shore but i forgot everyone wasnt from jersey) this year. Yeah it was pretty bad, but funny for us and he will never live it down...even though he already is the kid we make fun of in my group of friends (you always have one of those)

WhiteStallionGT said:
last Friday - I park on the side of the road next to my dorm after going grocery shopping. I get back 5 min. later after dropping off the bags and I see a ticket on my car. fee: $30

Monday - I turn my car on and it's making a wierd noise. So I take it to the shop and turns out that my waterpump got dissconnected and the tubing or piping was vibrating on my harmonic balancer. fee: $100

Today - My car got towed. There is a stupid ****ing game tom. and I parked in the Stadium Parking lot. I was taking a test at 7pm and they towed it during my test. So right now it's sitting in the tower's parking lot. Fee: $105

Oh yeah, I just got back from my flag football game and thew 4 interceptions. Damn cold, I could not feel my hands, but that's no excuse, lol.

I love my life right now.

Ha, welcome to Virginia Tech lol. You didn't have your car there last year did you? You'll learn to love the parking nazis there. They will literally wait by a parking meter spot once the timer is near 5-10 minutes left, so they can give a ticket. I have even witnessed them give a ticket to a car when the time was not up, figuring the driver wouldn't be back in time. As far as the game parking, yet another bi***. Try going to the gym once you live off campus, if there is a basketball game you can't park anywhere near the gym. You can waste an hour and catch the bus to the gym, or park a mile away and walk. Is the "tower's parking lot" you talked about in Christiansburg? I had to ride many a friend to C-burg to get their cars back. I hope Tech-Tow rots in hell. Rant over lol.

Yeah dude, there are some parking nazis around here but all I don't blame them. All the incidents were my fault.

But I'm lucky, the guys who towed me were the guys from the Chevron on North Mainstreet. There is another story about them actually. So I get there to pick my car up. It's in the back parking lot boxed in between 2 trucks and a jetta infront of me. The guy says "you can make it out, I'll guide you." So I'm like ok. I get in the car and he signals me to move forward. The silver Jetta is soooo friggin close to my front end and the guy keeps telling me to move forward. So I'm like "I better not hit it." I inch forward and I see the Jetta move and I was like CRAP! The moron kept telling me to move forward even after I hit the car. Ok so there is no way for me to get out with out moving the Jetta, so two huge guys come outside take a hold of the Jetta's front left fender and start lifting the car and trying to push it sideways to give me space. They shook it so violently, I'm pretty sure they ****ed up that car's suspension. I'm sitting there thinking, "wow is this really happening."

Well I end up getting out and I take a look at the Jetta and there is a huge scrape on it, I get out and look at my damage and some paint was scraped off but nothing compaired to the Jetta. Those guys totally messed up that car. I should definitely report them.

n6223721_31956400_9900.jpg

Yea those guys are a bit shady...alot of the repair shops there are that way.

Automasters fixed some stuff on my Lumina a few times for fair prices, often giving me a break on the bill and letting me decide what parts got replaced...if you ever need something fixed, give them a call and you might save a decent amount of cash.

I've often thought about crapping in my pants at work to have an excuse to take the rest of the day off...

I can just never get the nerve up to coil one...

hope you're day get's better man....my weeks been retarded as well

gee that doesn't sound too bad.

you could have blown a ring (me) or cracked a piston and have no oil pressure (jr) fee: a new motor

or a friend could have borrowed it and totalled it. (tripleblack95) fee: ?

or you could be driving along and have a 16 year old girl turn across traffic right in front of you and you slammed into her and totalled your beautiful 2001 gt vert with 14000 miles on it (me again) fee: i lost about $3000 on that settlement

or you could have been walking across the street and get hit by a car going 45 mph. (a co-worker earlier this week) fee: priceless

consider yourself lucky

WhiteStallionGT said:
PM me if you want a pic., I can't risk posting her in this thread, LOL. It will ruin everything.

shoot me one, I promise I won't post it (from one Hokie to another), always interested to see a hot girl lol.
Don't blame you for not wanting to post it, things can get brutal here sometimes lol.

WhiteStallionGT said:
Well I just got back from a hallooween party just now and I made out with a girl that ii've liked since the begining of the year so I guess that cancellses out all the bad stuff. Deng I feel great.

You should have crapped in your pants while you were making out with her, that would have made it 10X better

:SNSign: