Attachments

• stuff004.jpg
    stuff004.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00229.jpg
    DSC00229.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 79
  • Sponsors (?)

I like the coupe but something about the stance doesn't look right...and i'm not a fan of solid black rims.

If it's really 64k original miles, and if it's as clean as you would expect a 64k mile car to be, i'd say probably between 4k and 6k depending on how clean and what all it needs and what mods and extra toys it might have.

BUT, i give it two huge :notnice: :notnice: for having retarded hammer-on balancer weight on black allow wheels....WTF is with that? I'd KILL my tire guy if he did that!!!!

I like the coupe but something about the stance doesn't look right...and i'm not a fan of solid black rims.

If it's really 64k original miles, and if it's as clean as you would expect a 64k mile car to be, i'd say probably between 4k and 6k depending on how clean and what all it needs and what mods and extra toys it might have.

BUT, i give it two huge :notnice: :notnice: for having retarded hammer-on balancer weight on black allow wheels....WTF is with that? I'd KILL my tire guy if he did that!!!!

I called and cussed them out. I'd just lost my dad and I'd have gone to jail if I went down there. Only 1,000 miles since that... I gotta go this weekend and get those taken off.

Oh and I have the original ponies

If someone honestly walked up and offered me $4,000 I'd point at them and laugh in their face

Oh so that's your car? I thought you were buying so that was a low dollar offer. See that's like my car....yours is WAY nicer and cleaner, but i've got 4k in receipts in my car that you can't even see by looking at it, so it's not going anywhere for less than 5k, and nobody is going to spend that on a primered coupe that needs doors :rlaugh:

Oh so that's your car? I thought you were buying so that was a low dollar offer. See that's like my car....yours is WAY nicer and cleaner, but i've got 4k in receipts in my car that you can't even see by looking at it, so it's not going anywhere for less than 5k, and nobody is going to spend that on a primered coupe that needs doors :rlaugh:

:rlaugh:

I'm really more worried about the Green 2001, as I'd prolly never let go of the 93 notch... But The thought of a brand new WRX is nice.

Problem is I could sell both, pay off the 2001 and still have to borrow $12000-$14000 :nonono:

My math was wrong when I put this thread up, I forgot about the payoff on the green car :(

I would be very tempted too, but i'd opt for an Evo myself. I do really like the WRX's but the Evos are faster and the NEW ones are just awesome. I don't think i could part with my coupe for one though....and if i did i would HAVE to have a backup plan to get another coupe because however much i like the Evo's and WRX's, i don't ever plan on finding myself without a Mustang again no matter how fast or nice the other car is.

why are you getting rid of the 01...its a good dd so why get an even bigger payment..i thought you had a kid on the way?

The gas, insurance and payment are killing us on the 01. I spend like $35 every 3-4 days in gas.

So I figured if I could get rid of the 01, for something worth a crap in gas mileage and cool looking for the same price I'd do it. :shrug:

I drive like 35 minutes to work and 35 minutes back everyday :notnice:

I'm (sorta) selling my 2003GT, and i want to set my number at $13K. It's a GT premium, 40K miles, few mods, 9.5 out of 10 conditionwise. We'll see how i do. There was an identical 2003GT on a dealership lot a couple weeks back. I don't know the miles, but they were asking $15,900. I have no idea how much the person who bought it paid got it for though, but it was only on the lot for about a week and i saw it getting test driven quite often.

I've seen 99's sell for $9000-10000, so that's why i tossed out 11-12 for your '01. maybe you might want to start at 13K and see if anyone bites and maybe come down to 11-12ish??