Oh My God. What a waste of money.

haha it reminds me of a mcdonalds playground on the inside

I think as the others said it would be a great demonstration car to show people what
kind of work "the shop" is capable of. Personally I would paint the supra black (or something cool like metallic orange) put some rims on it and call it a day :)

• Sponsors (?)

See i'd do the same thing, paint the car mineral gray or black and call it a day too...

Black95GTS said:
The paint job is actually louder then the exhaust.

Think about it.

Not my style, but at least there is no primer gray. Those cars DO have nice lines though, you can't argue with that!

Adam

It's true, the car isn't butchered in a way that we're used to seeing it. But see I don't think that type of crowd can afford to OWN a supra... and that's probably why whenever you see a car done up, it's done...
or it's stock
I typed in "supra" in ebay.com and these were the only 2 "modified" cars i got (excluding the one up top of course):

View attachment 489952

View attachment 489954

I do like their lines.

Caldwell said:
Interesting.
So other than the actual skill involved, is it safe to say there is absolutely nothing else you like about the car?

Thats pretty much it. I mean, just look at the effort they put into the different layers (and processes) in the paint...and the interior work is badass. Look at the blue/green/purple on the car. That isn't easy (or cheap). If I wanted some custom work done on my car, I would want that guy to do it for sure. The car (as a whole) and the colors are ugly as sin, but its badass at the same time.

reject5.0 said:
Thats pretty much it. I mean, just look at the effort they put into the different layers (and processes) in the paint...and the interior work is badass. Look at the blue/green/purple on the car. That isn't easy (or cheap). If I wanted some custom work done on my car, I would want that guy to do it for sure. The car (as a whole) and the colors are ugly as sin, but its badass at the same time.

I'll go with you on that, I'd have to agree...
for the most part I think it had some serious potential, the standard Supra body kit, not a fan of the rims myself, but I think it's because they went so tacky with the interio that sets the whole thing off...
and maybe because they decided to use every friggin colour in the rainbow, they could have stuck to 2-3 major colours, say red, gray and black and made something insane...

:mad:

blake89stang said:
LMFAO, i wouldnt paint my car like that in a bazillion years. paint is fuly, but i wouldnt mind have the stock mustang yellow on my car!!

:rlaugh:
When i first read that I thought you put "i wouldn't paint my car like that if i was in brazil... i was like wtf!? That would totally suit Brazil! Or Jamaica!

"yeah man! hey jamaica we gotz a bobsled team!"

91LX_5L said:
Caldwell the one u posted up top is deff a SHOWCAR from the mid 90s haha

:lol: :lol:
Nice man! Good call on that one. I would even say closer to the early 90s.
If Will Smith saw that car!!

View attachment 489731