OMG!!! KID WRECKS 07 GT500

• Sponsors (?)

lol.. yeah you can see inside the window he was turning the key and it wasnt starting, prolly didnt kno it was in gear... when he pushed the clutch in it started, let it out easy enough to roll... at that time it scared him and put him/car in the garage.. lol im suprised it didnt stall! it should have in less he was infact giving it gas... he prolly just wanted to start it up and rev it a little bit..! if that was my car and my son... i would of had to take a vacation for atleast 5 or 6 hours to keep from placeing my hands around his neck.... LOL ha

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
lol.. yeah you can see inside the window he was turning the key and it wasnt starting, prolly didnt kno it was in gear... when he pushed the clutch in it started, let it out easy enough to roll... at that time it scared him and put him/car in the garage.. lol im suprised it didnt stall! it should have in less he was infact giving it gas... he prolly just wanted to start it up and rev it a little bit..! if that was my car and my son... i would of had to take a vacation for atleast 5 or 6 hours to keep from placing my hands around his neck.... LOL ha

+1 amen to that brother :hail2:

Wooooww... The kid fliming looked like he was just about to walk in front of the car... That would have been really bad..

Cars are not toys, and that kid shouldn't have been doing that. I mean, it is one thing sitting in it and pretending to drive or shifting gears, even if the car started rolling with the motor off it wouln't have been a big deal.. but who leaves the key in and lets a kid play with it especially with a manual transmission.. geez...

Not to be contradictory to what Hence said but......

What would society have actually lost? lol

It's natural selection that stupid people should die first! :D