Ordered my new 50oz flexplate will be here friday.. lets hope vibration is gone

hey guys just wanted to update on my flexplate and virbation problem. i wanna thanks every one who was helpful to me in finding the right flex plate. i ordered it today and it should be here by friday according to summit. ill probaly put my engine in either friday while im at work or saterday when i have the shop to myself. i just hope thats my only problem was that the flex plat was a 28oz outa of a 289 67 stang. but hopefully the 50 oz flex plate i bought for my 88 HO 5.0 will fix the problem. Ill post soon to let who ever was follwing this post know hows its going. just want to say thanks to Bobv and D.Hearne for the help they gave me and mainly D for the help he sent me in PM's

• Sponsors (?)

hey man this is what i got bobv sent me this link TCI 529610 .. i talked to summit racing myself ont eh phone for about 15 min. explaing what i needed it for and for the most part he knew could finish what i was about to tell him b efore i said it.. so im pretty sure this is what i need.. he matched the flex plate up with my trany.. here is the link to the site

http://store.summitracing.com/defau...art&x=17&searchtype=both&part=TCI-529610&y=12