Pics from Carol Stream cruise night (thursdays)

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure if you guys saw my post in the other thread but here ya go:
So here's the deal wtih C.S.
If it doesn't rain...although it looks like it may, they have all the carnival stuff in the parking lot, they are having people park in the grass, which i am sure non of us want to do. so what are you thoughts??? There is a lot across the street from this one so we can meet there, if there are no spots...
Austin

Carol Stream Cruise Nite

Fellow Stangers...

Thanks for coming out again...sorry bout the fest..but it is just something they do during the summer...btw the rest of the season will be in front like June 3rd was. Hopefully the weather will start cooperating with us...hehehehe

This thursday, the Charity is the Sarcoma Foundation...please bring a buck or two to help them out...( or hit me up like my kids do...NOT) IF anyone needs a drive to clean their ride up before hand..let me know I live a few blocks from the Town Center...

Thanks again...let's keep up the good show...

Jason

hey guys great turnout tonight, really cool to see everybodies ride out there!!! Sorry I had to split early, I lead a Bible study at 830 at my house so I had to get back. I guess I should have brough the stang though, since we had such a great turnout..oh well. hey what did you guys do afterwards you guys cruise or anything??? let me know..i am out
austin