Planning Closet reunion - Early Fall, near Cape Cod

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
Did you use the correct orange left-handed metric adjustable wrench with the no-slip grip?
Yes, the monkey-proof one with the Telefunken U-47 knob-noster.
Pakrat said:
You guys kill me, this is gonna be a fun outing, I can't wait.
Just make sure your wife knows where to find the life insurance policy before you leave the house............
WORTH said:
Damn, Pak's coming too, I better put my cars in the back yard so Crash and Crash don't hit them Maybe I should install guardrails in my driveway.
NO!!!:eek: No guardrails.....Dan AIMS for those!:nono:

t_chelle16 said:
I'll do that for you if you can do the same (on both counts) for me! Looks like this could be very entertaining!

WORTH said:
Damn, Pak's coming too, I better put my cars in the back yard so Crash and Crash don't hit them :D Maybe I should install guardrails in my driveway :D .....OH ****!, I just counted the turns from the bridge to my house, my driveway is TURN 9 :jaw:
Hey Pak, what are you driving while the 'vert's down? I'm just trying to figure out what the amalgamation will look like if Cheapie bounces off the guardrail in WORTH's driveway (that whole "Turn 9" thing) and stuffs his 'Yota pickup into your (whatever it is) vehicle :rlaugh:

Hey Chelle - it might be a community service if we go along..... Keeping those two separated could be a little much for WORTH and FUZZY :shrug:

By the way, Fritz; get your Knob-Noster off my Telefunken!
Yeesh! :fuss:

C'mon Dan! You're the mild-mannered (magazine) reporter.......put Chelle's air fare on your expense account ( :shrug: claim her as a research assistant / consultant - you can thenwrite it off your taxes!), and get your editor to convince her boss that her presence is required on the East Coast, "Sorry, That's Classified Information for NATIONAL SECURITY!" :hail2:

with this bunch, it just might be National Security at stake!:eek:

WORTH said:
Damn, Pak's coming too, I better put my cars in the back yard so Crash and Crash don't hit them:D Maybe I should install guardrails in my driveway:D

Why Worth, you say that like anyone would notice even if we did hit your cars. :owned:

Stangdreamin' not sure yet. Could be the 04" Grand Cherokee or the 00 Dakota. Either one won't look to pretty with mangled with that import truck Dan drives though.

As for Timberland, yes it's true. I fell victim to circumstance. That's corporate life though. It's Ok though I got a nice severance package and I already have some solid leads so I'll probably have a new job inside of a month and then I'll have a nice dual pay check for the rest of the year.

I've stepped up my truck game....

ExplorerSportTrac.jpg

Room for kids & can tow Crunchsk8....

Attachments

• ExplorerSportTrac.jpg
    ExplorerSportTrac.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 70
Big V-6.

More than enough grunt to tow the car at 75. Yep, Crunchsk8 & open trailer weigh in at 3400lbs, well within the truck's capacities. If I had a full trailer or heavier car, a full PU would be needed. I'm amazed I towed with the Toyota last year!

chepsk8 said:
Big V-6.

More than enough grunt to tow the car at 75. Yep, Crunchsk8 & open trailer weigh in at 3400lbs, well within the truck's capacities. If I had a full trailer or heavier car, a full PU would be needed. I'm amazed I towed with the Toyota last year!

I think the doors on my 65 f100 weigh more than that thing:D