Possibly Scammed...need help in PA area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so you say you know him, are him whatever. Why don't you call him, email him or just send the guys money back. Maybe try telling him to be honest about what you/he is selling without trying to scam them, or maybe that's Rocket Science for you :D. I guess honesty isin't part of your/his values. Apparently by now you should have informed him as to what and where this current situation is heading. If he was man enough he would ask you or get on this post to apologize to Allcarfan for his scamming/ or his mistake on the part he sent. For the way you are defending this Brian it sounds like you condone his actions, therefore can not be objective. As far as jumping to conclusions all myself and Nate were trying to do is help out a fellow stanger just like we would help you or Brian if you were scammed. Most people on this site would appreciate help if they were scammed by someone its common sense.

• Sponsors (?)

Who do you think told him that ALLCARFAN was looking for him here on Stangnet....me!
Judging from this thread, it looks like Brian has already contacted ALLCARFAN about the situation and is going to pay him back. If that's true or not remains to be seen. If Brian says he will...then he will.
I've been more objective than anyone here so far. You all claimed he scammed ALLCARFAN and never once gave him the benefit of the doubt.
Why doesn't ALLCARFAN just email or PM this Rob Parsons and ask him what the deal was with his situation and how he ended up with a stock intake?
Scammers don't pay people back....why would they bother if they were only going to pay them back? It wouldn't make sense to do that.
I told Brian he had a situation to handle. How or why a stock intake was shipped, I don't know. I DO know that he had a stock intake and an actual cobra intake, at one point, for sale. It could have been an honest mistake.
I hope ALLCARFAN gets back on here and clears this all up for us soon.

N8Miller said:
cobra intake doesnt look like a stock intake.....plain and simple.

and Dem is my last wordz

An 8.8 rear doesn't look anything like a 7.5.......plain and simple.
I'm sure you have an 8.8 under your car, so how do you confuse a 7.5 for an 8.8???? :rlaugh:

armyman said:
An 8.8 rear doesn't look anything like a 7.5.......plain and simple.
I'm sure you have an 8.8 under your car, so how do you confuse a 7.5 for an 8.8???? :rlaugh:

lol... your a nut. its a 7.5 out of a turbo coupe. its got 3.73s in it. same bolt pattern. i made 1 mistake, admited i made the mistake, refunded money... brian scammed a few ppl.

N8Miller said:
lol... your a nut. its a 7.5 out of a turbo coupe. its got 3.73s in it. same bolt pattern. i made 1 mistake, admited i made the mistake, refunded money... brian scammed a few ppl.

Sorry...it's not the same bolt pattern. Hold an 8.8 cover up to your 7.5...it won't match up! The only thing similiar is they both have a 10 bolt hole cover. A 7.5 also doesn't have the quad shock brackets.
There is a night/day difference between the two looking at them side by side.
It may or may or may not have been an honest mistake...Brian believed you but I still have my doubts about that.
You were both at fault there....you should have known what you were selling and Brian should have done his homework and known what an 8.8 looked like.
Brian didn't deliberatly try to scam anyone IMO.....Parson was paid back in full and Brian told me today he mailed ALLCARFAN his money yesterday and he should have it Monday.

BTW...Brian would come on here himself and defend himself but apparently he's banned from here and doesn't want to delete his cookies in order to get a new name here. That's total crap too IMO because Parson's even posted and said he was paid back in full and he still can't get back in!

I'm content to allow ALLCARFAN to get his money and let him explain what the situation was between Brian and him.
N8miller...your a freakin back stabber dude....you pretend to be Brian's friend, ask him to go to drag races and then talk $hit behind his back....nice guy.
Hmmmm...I wonder why brian didn't reply to your email you sent him a few days ago about wanting to help him install his rearend... :rolleyes:

armyman said:
N8miller...your a freakin back stabber dude....you pretend to be Brian's friend, ask him to go to drag races and then talk $hit behind his back....nice guy.
Hmmmm...I wonder why brian didn't reply to your email you sent him a few days ago about wanting to help him install his rearend... :rolleyes:

hummm.... i wonder how you knew about the drag racing and the email and the rear.....????? friend.. i only met the dude once. talk sh1t behind his back, wasnt it you (er, brian) that went to a website and threatened to do harm to me?
the email was just to see if brian was in town.... guess that Utah thing fell through.....

Armyman don't you think if you sold a product one time and the individual that you sold it to told you it was not the item you said it was, wouldn't you double check to see what it actually is and not . Why would an honest person who is not trying to scam someone try the same thing again knowing it was not the right product. If it happened one time call it a mistake if they do it again call it intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.