power adder turbo/procharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

blackholehunter said:
I thought I could count on Wally and Jeff to :owned: Darwin but that didn't happen this year. That's fine next, you want something done right you gotta do it yourself. One way or another Runz9z, white gt 90's boyfriend, the man, Weiner, Whiner, Doug's bitch, etc. is gonna get . :owned: :D

Is that all you could come up with? What are you going to do yourself? Terry does everything you just point the car and hold your breath... :rlaugh:
All you have ever seen is tail lights! :owned:
Come get some! :lock:

Its always nice to have a goal... :nice:

blackholehunter said:
I thought I could count on Wally and Jeff to :owned: Darwin but that didn't happen this year. That's fine next, you want something done right you gotta do it yourself. One way or another Runz9z, white gt 90's boyfriend, the man, Weiner, Whiner, Doug's bitch, etc. is gonna get . :owned: :D

Sorry we could not pull through on that. :notnice: I guess we will just have to be happy with being the fastest all motor car and the fastest Mustang out there this year. :shrug:

AllFordPerf said:
Sorry we could not pull through on that. :notnice: I guess we will just have to be happy with being the fastest all motor car and the fastest Mustang out there this year. :shrug:

I would limit that to the fastest hacked up car... :lol:
The last wed night Eric handed you your ass.... :bang: After what i saw i dont think the car ran a 9.6... :nonono:

Are you sure that was not the car beside you? :lol: :banana: :banana:

Runz9z said:
What are you going to do yourself?

He will assemble the entire car...........I don't spin wrenches on Danny's car as he's very capable of doing that himself :flag:

Runz9z said:
Terry does everything you just point the car and hold your breath... :rlaugh:

I simply provide direction attaining the desired goal :D

Runz9z said:

Don't worry..........he's going to........along with a few others :banana: :banana: :banana:

gasketmaster said:
He will assemble the entire car...........I don't spin wrenches on Danny's car as he's very capable of doing that himself :flag:

I simply provide direction attaining the desired goal :D

Don't worry..........he's going to........along with a few others :banana: :banana: :banana:
Never worried!!!! :banana:
Terry, Drop the crack pipe and stay with us.... :nonono: That was posted to Scott. I know Dan can wrench his own if he had something. :uzi: :crazy: :scratch:

....Desired goal? Do you attend his sexual activities also? :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh:

Good Luck! :owned:
Ill be back in a week or so...See Ya!

Runz9z said:
Is that all you could come up with? What are you going to do yourself? Terry does everything you just point the car and hold your breath... :rlaugh:
All you have ever seen is tail lights! :owned:

Its always nice to have a goal... :nice:

I wouldn't say Terry does any more on my car than he has on yours or anybody elses for that matter. So what is YOUR point. Just like your brother Joe you point out the obvious. :nice: With the exception of Paul at Krazy Koncepts installing the gears,Brian Sells doing the cage, Terry assembling the motor for me last year, and some misc. help from Dan I've done the majority of the mechanical work myself. My car went from a stock 5.0 to what it is now. You bought your car complete. You should thank Dave Loney for building YOUR car for YOU! :owned:

Status
Not open for further replies.